SUBMERSIBLE AQUARIUM FILTER - AQUARIUM FILTER
Submersible aquarium filter - 4chan spam filter.
Submersible Aquarium Filter
Cascade® 400 - 110 gph - Up to 20 Gallons, UL Approved
Cascade® Internal Filters are designed to provide better filtration and aeration above and below the surface. Fully submersible, these versatile filters provide physical, chemical and biological filtration. Each filter has an adjustable & directional water flow output and a spray bar option that will distribute water evenly to aid aeration. The round directional flow spout has a connector where you can connect to your flexible tubing to drive water fountains or other accessories. Mounts quicky using the included suction cups and can be placed horizonally making it easy to place and hide in your tank. Great for aquariums and terrariums, these filters give you crystal clear water in your fresh or salt water environments. One bio-sponge and one activated carbon cartridge included. Unit runs on 110V and is UL Approved.
Eheim Battery Vacuum/Sludge Extractor - $30
A well-kept aquarium radiates crystal-clear cleanliness right down to the gravel bed. However, sinking dirt particles, plant debris and organic residues repeatedly form an ugly layer of sludge. This provides the breeding ground for unwanted substances which pollute the water.
One should therefore thoroughly clean the surface of the gravel at regualr intervals and remove the dirt particles around plant roots, stones and corners. The newly developed EHEIM Sludge Extractor is therefore an ideal helping hand.
In principle this handy tool functions like a conventional vacuum cleaner: The powerful pump sucks the dirty water from the bottom via the suction jet into the integrated filter element. Here the dirt particles are reliably caught and removed from the water.
* Battery operation
* Working duration of up to 4 hours
* Easy handling
* Powerful suction pump
* Suction jet with extension element
* Suitable for marine and freshwater
* Supplied complete with batteries
* Fully submersible
* 2 years guarantee
Tip: Works best when you go slow and easy, especially when the batteries are new.
took away taps and shortened tubes
i did 1 last try a few hours back...sadly again with the same results.
1. i'd removed the taps, shortened the pipes in both inlet n outlet.
2. i'd put back the original top trickle filter (the black box) that came with the tank just to make sure the tank folks survive another experiment.
3. i'd then connected a submersible pump to the inlet & outlet pipes on separate occasions to make sure that i got the canister and all pipes filled
4. i'd also shook it around real hard, tilted it, turned it upside down.......
5. all these and i'd still managed a trickle...despite leaving it on for over 2 hours...hoping that the situation will improve. any slight change in the position of the outlet pipe caused the flow to stop.
submersible aquarium filter
Square Sponge Filter.
Lees Pet Products - Sponge Filter SquareThe Dual Action Foam Filters are biological filters composed of opencelled foam which provides enormous amounts of usable surface area for beneficial bacteria to colonize This bacteria breaks down harmful waste substances ammonia nitrite, making your aquarium a safer environment for your fish to live and breed This fundamental filter is excellent for breeding all types of aquarium fish, as well as for hatching and raising brine shrimp as it will not trap nor harm them The Dual Action Foam Filters are available in 4 models to accommodate the filtering needs of varioussized aquariums
nd filter video
trane electronic air filter
make your own ir filter
rena filstar xp2 canister filter
bestair humidifier filter
lifetime hepa filter
lc ladder filter design
canon 58mm lens filter