Car steering wheel. Auto custom wheels
Car Steering Wheel
- A wheel that a driver rotates in order to steer a vehicle
- a handwheel that is used for steering
- A steering wheel (also called a driving wheel or hand wheel) is a type of steering control in vehicles and vessels (ships and boats).
- The wheel of a ship is the modern method of adjusting the angle of the rudder, in turn changing the direction of the boat or ship. It is also called the helm, together with the rest of the steering mechanism.
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
steering wheel from old car
I started shooting these old cars and found each steering wheel unique in these old cars. I also love the dash boards. Shot this with Kodak 200 at F-16 shutter speed 125. I have all the original negatives most of the cars and steering wheels were digitized placed in photoshop and played with as far as shadows and color.
1950 Oldsmobile steering wheel
1950 Oldsmobile Futuramic 88 convertible steering wheel. The center emblem of the old Oldsmobile steering wheel speaks to the magic of driving as it was once seen.
cedar creek fifth wheel trailers
logitech g25 racing wheel
how to build water wheel
where to buy alloy wheels
small water wheel generator
japanese mini truck wheels
checkers wheel chock
color wheel song
palace on wheels route
teton 5th wheels for sale