ABOUT COOK ISLANDS http://blog.dnevnik.hr/about-cook-islands
PRESSURE COOKER SEAL : COOKER SEAL
Pressure cooker seal : Slow cooker oatmeal recipe : Kool aid dane cook
Pressure Cooker Seal
- An airtight pot in which food can be cooked quickly under steam pressure
- Pressure cooking is a method of cooking in a sealed vessel that does not permit air or liquids to escape below a preset pressure.
- autoclave for cooking at temperatures above the boiling point of water
- A highly stressful situation or assignment
- Pressure Cooker claims to be Boston’s original old-school reggae band. The group formed in 1997 with a shared passion of Jamaican ska, rocksteady, and reggae music of the sixties and seventies.
- The state or fact of being joined or rendered impervious by such a substance or device
- A device or substance that is used to join two things together so as to prevent them from coming apart or to prevent anything from passing between them
- sealing wax: fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm; used for sealing documents and parcels and letters
- close with or as if with a seal; "She sealed the letter with hot wax"
- The water standing in the trap of a drain to prevent sewer gas from backing up through the drain, considered in terms of its depth
- make tight; secure against leakage; "seal the windows"
Ketchup (a loosely based recipe on many others)
5 pounds of tomatoes
3 celery stems, chopped
2 onions, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped roughly
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons dry mustard or seeds
1 tablespoon ground allspice
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 cups cider vinegar
3 tablespoons salt
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 cup pomegranate molasses
Feel free to add cinnamon sticks, mace, cayenne or Piri Piri pepper, celery salt, chopped carrots, what ever strikes your fancy because I did. I had a leftover jar of carrot relish and it's juice so I added that as well. Good additions would be: horse radish, curry, cilantro, the sky is the limit.
Make an X across the tops of each tomato. Scald in boiling hot water for a minute, then drop into cold water; now the peels come off easily. Cut out the hard stem tops. Let simmer slowly for 3 hours with the other ingredients (or for an hour in a pressure cooker) Pushed it all through a ricer or food mill to make it fine and then return it back to the pan to cook again until it is thick and rich. Pour into hot sterilized 1-pint jars or these cool beer steins and seal. Process for 15 minutes in pressure canner.
Canning ketchup isn't "canning" in the same way that you can beans, corn, etc.; you don't have to put the cans in the pressure cooker to get a seal. We just fill the jars, boil the tops and seals in a little pan of water, then screw them on... and ta-da! We have beautiful ketchup! (It tastes pretty amazing too, if I do say so myself.)
apple cookies recipe
birdhouse cookie jar
pork stew slow cooker recipe
chinese cookies recipes
things to cook with chicken
cook your way thin
chinese almond cookies recipe
induction cook top
wood cookbook stand
09.11.2011. u 13:57 •