Clarinet Bag - Alto Sax Pad Saver - Last Trumpet Ministries International
- An organ stop with a tone resembling that of a clarinet
- a single-reed instrument with a straight tube
- A woodwind instrument with a single-reed mouthpiece, a cylindrical tube of dark wood with a flared end, and holes stopped by keys. The most common forms are tuned in B flat, A, and E flat
- The clarinet is a musical instrument that is a part of the woodwind family. The name derives from adding the suffix -et (meaning little) to the Italian word clarino (meaning a type of trumpet), as the first clarinets had a strident tone similar to that of a trumpet.
- (clarinetist) a musician who plays the clarinet
- Put (something) in a bag
- hang loosely, like an empty bag
- Succeed in securing (something)
- a flexible container with a single opening; "he stuffed his laundry into a large bag"
- capture or kill, as in hunting; "bag a few pheasants"
- (of a hunter) Succeed in killing or catching an animal
Soundwear Professional Bassoon Rucksack
Soundwear Woodwind and Brasswind cases and bags are made of highly resistant DuPont Condura fabrics which are beautiful to touch and easy to clean. Soft but durable linings will preserve the surface and varnish of the instrument. Made in Germany.
whats in your bag? PS there was more, but it got cropped when i took the picture
ill put another photo in comments. :)
cello christmas sheet music
iron man guitar sheet music
how to read bass guitar sheet music
3 4 violins for sale
solo guitar download
the teaching of instrumental music