The White House Hotel - Hyde Park Inn Hotel - Luxury Hotel In Manila.
The White House Hotel
- The US president, presidency, or government
- The White House in Helena, Arkansas is a Colonial Revival building from 1910. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
- The White House is the presidential office building in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. The White House was the site of riots during both the 2005 Tulip Revolution and the 2010 Kyrgyzstani riots.
- The Russian parliament building
- the chief executive department of the United States government
- The official residence of the US president in Washington, DC
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
White House Hotel, Biloxi
Adapted from an original image courtesy of John Beers II, The White House Hotel has been closed since 1989 and has been intermittently in the process of restoration. I remain hopeful that this landmark property will be preserved.
The property had been essentially stripped in preparation for a complete restoration when Katrina hit Biloxi. The White House emerged relatively unscathed from the storm, but it is essential that a viable project will be announced soon. This is one of the last remaining historic hotels on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
White House Hotel, Biloxi- early view of one of the original buildings
The original photograph is from the City of Biloxi archives, courtesy of Lolly Barnes. The White House Hotel was originally comprised of a row of Victorian houses, several of which were later moved from the site to accommodate later expansion. I suspect that this may have been one of the houses which was moved, but am doubtful that it exists today.
hotels near george mason university
bed and breakfast maikol rome
hotel near george r brown convention center
al bustan residence hotel
circus circus hotel coupons
hotel bellevue suite amalfi
hotel skt petri copenhagen
fallen tree farm bed and breakfast