MARSHALL AMPLIFIER REPAIR. AMPLIFIER REPAIR
Marshall Amplifier Repair. Chain Link Fence Repair.
Marshall Amplifier Repair
- Marshall Amplification is a British company which designs and manufactures music amplifiers. Marshall amplifiers, and specifically their guitar amplifiers, are among one of the most recognized icons in popular music. Marshall is based in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
Inside - Marshall Footswitch 6-pin DIN Connector Repair
I found that the source of a lot of the footswitch intermittency and channel noise (crackling/hissing) was a result of the way the 6-pin DIN connector did not physically attach to the rear panel of the chassis.
To remedy the problem, I drilled a very small hole through the chassis, inserted a small screw through the hole, and screwed into the connector, securely holding it against the chassis.
Now things seem to be clean and quiet and my footswitch is no longer flickering on and off.
Another word of advice is to make sure the footswitch cable does not hang from the connector, causing undue stress on the weak build quality. Simply pass the footswitch cable, from the front, through the handle on top of the head, and then down to the connector on the rear.
Marshall TSL Footswitch DIY Repair
Ah, the life of a Marshall TSL owner.
The wires of this model footswitch are notoriously fragile, and DIY repairs like this are pretty common. I tinned each splice with solder so hopefully this time I've fixed it for good. It works 100% perfect for now.
We'll see if it lasts. It was either this... or drop $130 on a new footswitch.
I should have included something for scale. Those wires are each only about as thick as a paperclip.
porsche 911 repair manual
laptop harddrive repair
bicycle repair stands
power supply repair service
antique car radio repair
television repair center
pipe line repair