A PLAIN BLACK T SHIRT - BAGS T SHIRT - CRAZY WORLD AIN T IT T SHIRT.
A Plain Black T Shirt
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- Mourn; lament
- apparent: clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment; "the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields"; "evident hostility"; "manifest disapproval"; "patent advantages"; "made his meaning plain"; "it is plain that he is no reactionary"; "in plain view"
- complain: express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness; "My mother complains all day"; "She has a lot to kick about"
- Emit a mournful or plaintive sound
- obviously: unmistakably (`plain' is often used informally for `plainly'); "the answer is obviously wrong"; "she was in bed and evidently in great pain"; "he was manifestly too important to leave off the guest list"; "it is all patently nonsense"; "she has apparently been living here for some
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
For my t-shirt I used my logo that I made from a tutorial and pasted it onto a plain white moving truck on my black and red shirt. I did that by using the magic wand to crop out the white box in the background of the truck so it was a free-floating image on my shirt. then I copied and pasted the image of Northview Wildcat with a capital "N" in the middle of it. Once I pasted it I used the button combination "CTRL+T" to resize it to get it as small as it is. Then, went on google and found an image of a wildcat and thought it looked cool so i copy and pasted it onto my shirt. But before that I used the magic wand to erase the white background to it and resized this picture as well. After all, I enjoyed doing this project because it was interesting and I am very interested with the knowledge of our youth younger than me to continue with their educational, and learning experiences.
T shirt copy
This is my t shirt. Just plain white with the red and black northview logo, 2 books to support the theme of reading, Margaret Fullers quote "today a leader, tomorrow a reader" that kind of goes with northviews slogan of "preparing students for life's next step." And also at the bottom it says that its northviews summer reading program, and the shirt has the same title as the logo. I liked this project just as well as the logo.
girls in t shirts and panties
iron on transfer for t shirts
t shirt with embroidered
t shirts teen girls
final fantasy t shirts
anti liberal t shirts
all over print t shirts
office t shirt design contest