A PHOTO BLANKET http://blog.dnevnik.hr/a-photo-blanket
COLLAGE PHOTO FRAMES 5 X 7 - 5 X 7
Collage photo frames 5 x 7 - Photo mounts cardboard.
Collage Photo Frames 5 X 7
- (photo frame) A frame specifically designed for standard sized photographs, often with an easel backing.
- (Photo Frame) Freckles photo frames are freestanding and made from padded applique fabric. Each is designed to coordinate with a different bedding theme and fit a 10 x 15cm (4 x 6”) photo or picture.
- (Photo frame) A picture frame is a container for a picture, such as a painting or photograph, intended to enhance it, make it easier to display, or protect it.
- A form of art in which various materials such as photographs and pieces of paper or fabric are arranged and stuck to a backing
- A combination or collection of various things
- A collage (From the coller, to glue) is a work of formal art, primarily in the visual arts, made from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole.
- any collection of diverse things; "a collage of memories"
- A composition made in this way
- a paste-up made by sticking together pieces of paper or photographs to form an artistic image; "he used his computer to make a collage of pictures superimposed on a map"
- X7 or X-7 may refer to: * Chitaavia, a former Russian airline (IATA Code: X7) * HMS X7, a Royal Navy X class submarine * Lockheed X-7, an experimental aircraft * Ruhrstahl X-7, a German anti-tank missile of the Second World War * WrestleMania X-Seven, seventeenth annual WrestleMania event in
- It is an irrational algebraic number. The first sixty significant digits of its decimal expansion are: which can be rounded down to 2.236 to within 99.99% accuracy. As of April 1994, its numerical value in decimal had been computed to at least one million digits.
- five: being one more than four
- five: the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
Dragonfly Collage Home Decor
Dragonfly Collage DigiKit
? inch green ribbon
White and black cardstock papers
Black photo frame (5” X 7”) - thin frame
1. Cut black paper to fit your frame
2. Print the collage in Word a little smaller than your frame size. Color to suit. Glue to black paper.
3. Crop the collage to the size of the dragonfly and print. Cut out dragonfly. Color to suit.
4. Since the collage is shorter on one side than the black paper, adhere green strip of ribbon.
5. Insert Collage under glass. Use double-sided tape or adhesive of your choice to stick cut-out dragonfly to glass-top on top of the other dragonfly.
You could print out the dragonfly from the dragonfly stamp, but I wanted an exact
match, so I cropped the same collage.
In Word (I have Microsoft Office Word 2003), go to View/Toolbars/Picture and click on Picture. Your toolbar for cropping will appear. As soon as you touch your picture in Word, the grayed-out double Xs will become active. Click on the double Xs and put the curser on the corner where you want to start cutting off the picture and move it up/down or right/left.
Lime Green Chunky frame
available at badcandy.etsy.com
Collaged mixed media wood frame made with bits and pieces of colored papers from magazines, advertisements and painted on the sides with bright colors. Sealed with several coats of non-yellowing varnish. 7 3/4" square frame with 3.5" x 3.5" photo window - comes with plastic cover for photo.
Great conversation piece, no two will ever be the same!
Ideas for frames:
photo of family and pets (of course)
Cut out pictures from travel or art books
Birthday and Holiday cards
Frame your original drawings too!
Use your imagination : )
best photo editor free download
modeling photo shoot ideas
making photo posters
professional photo backdrops
photo to cartoon free software download
x17 photo agency
paperchase photo frames
photo shop online
05.11.2011. u 22:09 •