HOME SUITE HOTELS - HOME SUITE
Home Suite Hotels - Macau 5 Star Hotels
Home Suite Hotels
- (Suite (hotel)) A suite in a hotel or other public accommodation, denotes a class of luxury accommodations, the key feature of which is multiple rooms. Many properties have one or more "honeymoon suites", and sometimes the best accommodation is called the "presidential suite".
- Made, done, or intended for use in the place where one lives
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
- Relating to one's own country and its domestic affairs
- home(a): used of your own ground; "a home game"
- Of or relating to the place where one lives
- provide with, or send to, a home
Embassy Suites Interior - Charleston
Spent the night at the Embassy Suites Hotel in historic Charleston last night.
Much history at our hotel. The site, most well known as the original home of The Citadel Military College, has served Charleston and the state of South Carolina for over two hundred years. In 1758, the original structure served as a fort to the city. Then in 1789, the city sold the property to the State to be used as a warehouse to store and inspect tobacco. With tobacco production on the rise in 1822, the State decided to locate a new "fortified arsenal" on the site.
By 1826 the structure we recognize today was nearly complete and was described in a publication of the times as being an "extensive citadel ... guarded by bastions at the four angles on which canons will be mounted." It was at this time that the building became known as "The Citadel." In 1842 the State authorized the establishment of a military school at The Citadel. The Citadel military school remained on the site until 1922 when it moved to its current location on the banks of the Ashley River.
Taken with a Canon EOS 7D and tripod.
Shot in Camera Raw, Camera set to Av mode
Three exposures AEB (-2/0/+2)
Merged using Photomatix
Saved as jpeg, reduced size
Emabassy Suites Hotel, Piscataway, New Jersey, USA
Breakfast in America. Different to the UK.
Bacon so crispy it shatters under the knife. Eggs, well done, which is what I asked for. Skinny sausage but tasty. Home fries. I expected beans to be available but it was not the case. Different to the UK but tasty none the less.
royal national hotel london reviews
hotel in amsterdam airport
romantic riversong bed and breakfast
motel niagara fall
bed and breakfast poole