Riverside Home Office Furniture : Theodore Alexander Furniture : Brand Name Patio Furniture.
Riverside Home Office Furniture
- Items normally associated with the occupancy or use in such areas as offices, conference and reception rooms, institutional waiting rooms, lobbies, and libraries.
- furniture intended for use in an office
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Riverside is an intown neighborhood located in northwest Atlanta, Georgia. It is so named because it is situated along the Chattahoochee River.
- riverbank: the bank of a river
- The ground along a riverbank
- a city in southern California
- Of or relating to the place where one lives
- Made, done, or intended for use in the place where one lives
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
- provide with, or send to, a home
- home(a): used of your own ground; "a home game"
- Relating to one's own country and its domestic affairs
Writing Desk by Riverside - Americana Oak (2927)
Shop for Desks from WritingDesks.com! Sure we wish we were natural-born poets but with the Riverside Craftsman Home Writing Desk we can at least look the part. Charming rustic and elegantly simple this home writing desk is the perfect addition to a casual home office living room or bedroom. It's crafted of hardwood solid and oak veneer with a durable slate insert border. The calming Americana oak finish will warm up any living space.The drop-front drawer has a removable felt-lined pencil tray and two-outlet power control bar. Dovetail construction and ball-bearing extension glides on the drawer ensure smooth operation so you can scribble away for pages and pages without worrying about your pencils getting stuck or stranded. Base levelers provide extra stability while wiring access holes will keep this country charmer up-to-date and fully functional for many pages (or poems) to come. So find your inner poet with the Riverside Craftsman Home Writing Desk or at least let your home decor look like you already have.Notes on Riverside ConstructionAll Riverside domestic furniture is constructed of fine oak ash poplar and pine wood. These wood types are durable and feature beautiful open grains that make them much preferred among furniture manufacturers. Each piece of wood is first graded for quality then kiln-dried to remove excess moisture and prevent splitting. The wood is then constructed into a high-quality furniture piece using a combination of hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers. Techniques used on Riverside pieces include dovetail joinery heavy-duty drawer roller guides and multi-step finish applications that include hand-sanding and polishing for a deep lustrous result. All Riverside furniture is given this high-quality treatment to ensure the beauty and durability of your final product.About Riverside FurnitureRiverside has been growing for more than half a century. The company's founder Herman Udouj opened the doors to his first factory in 1946 and along
Frank Lloyd Wright died 50 years ago this month (June 8, 1867 to April 9, 1959.) He was an American architect, interior designer, writer and educator, who designed more than 1,000 projects, which resulted in more than 500 completed works. Wright was a leader of the Prairie School movement of architecture and developed the concept of the Usonian home. His work includes original and innovative examples of many different building types, including offices, churches, schools, hotels, and museums. Wright also often designed many of the interior elements of his buildings, such as the furniture and stained glass. Wright authored 20 books and many articles, and was a popular lecturer in the United States and in Europe.
Between 1900 and 1917, Frank Lloyd Wright's residential designs were "Prairie Houses", so-called because the design is considered to complement the land around Chicago. These houses featured extended low buildings with shallow, sloping roofs, clean sky lines, suppressed chimneys, overhangs and terraces, using unfinished materials. The houses are credited with being the first examples of the "open plan." Other Wright houses considered to be masterpieces of the late Prairie Period (1907-1909) are the Frederick Robie House in Chicago and the Avery and Queene Coonley House in Riverside, Illinois. Wright was recognized in 1991 by the American Institute of Architects as "the greatest American architect of all time".
Taken from the Nottinghamshire side of the River Trent. The building to the right is Whittons.
furniture for girls rooms
furniture consignment stores in orange county
refinishing patio furniture
scandinavian furniture stores
patio furniture cushion sets
henkel harris furniture for sale
pulaski bedroom furniture
furniture repair upholstery