Hockey helmet numbers : Nynashamn hockey : Wings hockey score
Hockey Helmet Numbers
- A hockey helmet is worn by ice hockey players and inline hockey players to protect the head from potential injury.
- the fourth book of the Old Testament; contains a record of the number of Israelites who followed Moses out of Egypt
- numbers pool: an illegal daily lottery
- (number) the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals; "he had a number of chores to do"; "the number of parameters is small"; "the figure was about a thousand"
- The fourth book of the Bible, relating the experiences of the Israelites in the wilderness after Moses led them out of Egypt
This was taken at the last home game of the season. The IceHogs took on, and beat, the Grand Rapids Griffins. The final score was 4-2. Here Alec Richards (35) reaches out and pokes the puck away from Gustav Nyquist (6). Alec got some help from Shawn LaLonde (9) and Ryan Stanton (4) on this play.
At least the Hogs went out on a high note and finished their season by beating the Chicago Wolves, and knocking them from the play offs, the next night in Rosemont.
Sorry for the "Hockey Shot" Honey !, I know it is such a "Guy Shot"...
Hey I dropped it
I went to the IceHogs vs. Texas Stars game the other night in Rockford. The Hogs won 8 - 5. I had the chance to use my new EF70-200 f/2.8L USM lens that night and got some pretty good pictures and some pretty bad ones as well. Guess it isn't the lens that makes the shot..lol.
I was able to "freeze" this moment because of having the fast lens.
southern pro hockey league
ucc hockey camp
midwestern junior hockey league
goals for hockey
buy inline hockey
uoit womens hockey
ennismore minor hockey association
iihf hockey rankings
hockey equipment in french