POLAROID LAND CAMERA MODEL 80 FILM. PROFESSIONAL FILM CAMERA
Polaroid Land Camera Model 80 Film
- Land cameras are instant-type cameras with self-developing film manufactured by Polaroid between the years of 1947 and 1983. The first commercially available model was the Polaroid Land Camera Model 95, which produced prints in about 1 minute, and was first sold to the public in November, 1948.
- Polaroid' is a 1999 b-side album released by Phantom Planet. It was released between their debut album Is Missing, released in 1998, and The Guest, which was released in 2002. The songs on the record are culled from the recording process of Is Missing.
- A photograph taken with a Polaroid camera
- Material in thin plastic sheets that produces a high degree of plane polarization in light passing through it
- Phantom Planet is an alternative rock band from Southern California. The band consists of vocalist-rhythm guitarist Alex Greenwald, lead guitarist Darren Robinson, bassist Sam Farrar and drummer Jeff Conrad.
- Sunglasses with lenses made from such material
- (trade mark) a plastic film that can polarize a beam of light; often used in sunglasses to eliminate glare
- plan or create according to a model or models
- Fashion or shape (a three-dimensional figure or object) in a malleable material such as clay or wax
- a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
- Use (esp. a system or procedure) as an example to follow or imitate
- exemplary: worthy of imitation; "exemplary behavior"; "model citizens"
- (in drawing or painting) Represent so as to appear three-dimensional
- movie: a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
- a medium that disseminates moving pictures; "theater pieces transferred to celluloid"; "this story would be good cinema"; "film coverage of sporting events"
- Capture on film as part of a series of moving images; make a movie of (a story or event)
- Make a movie of (a book)
- Be well or badly suited to portrayal in a film
- make a film or photograph of something; "take a scene"; "shoot a movie"
- eighty: the cardinal number that is the product of ten and eight
- eighty: being ten more than seventy
- 80 PLUS is an initiative to promote more energy efficient computer power supply units (PSU). It certifies products that have more than 80% energy efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% of rated load, and a power factor of 0.9 or greater at 100% load.
Still Life With Pineapple Plant & Polaroid Land Camera Model 80A
So I'm usually dead-set against taking pictures of cameras but I needed to finish off a roll of Ilford Pan F+ so I could develop it and my grandfather had recently given me the admittedly cool-looking 80A. The shot turned out much better than I thought so now it's here.
As for what to do with the 80A, I have read that you can easily load 120 film into it but that there is no mechanism for winding it. Some people have modified their Model 80 Land cameras to add winders but that seems like too much trouble for me. Normally the prospect of having to open a camera in a changing bag just to wind the film would also seem excessive to me, however, there in the case with this particular 80A was a Berco 3000 accessory. What, you may ask, is a Berco 3000? I had the same question. Turns out, it is a lens hood/pinhole attachment for use with 3000 speed film. So, my intent is to get some 3200 speed 120 film, load it up and start taking pinhole pictures! I'll have to put the camera in a changing bag, open it up and manually wind the film every time I take a picture, but I think it's a cool enough idea to warrant the extra work.
Oh! I forgot to mention the pineapple plant. It's a real pineapple plant that I started from a pineapple top from a pineapple my wife bought at the grocery store.
With light shining off the snow.
Viva is so pretty. I want to marry it. Seriously, if anyone's hoarding any and wants to sell me a box... hit me up, yo!
This was shot on #felizmojavedad. Because I go on desert roadtrips to see the snow. Don't you? In the actual 'roid, it's all this lovely lilac that I had trouble capturing in the scan. Love it love it love it.
There's a bit of a light leak on the right side. My Viva doesn't stick together well, so I really have to pinch it as I take it out of the camera. Pretty sure that yellow blob on the left is from my fat fingers. So it goes.
compact camera full hd video
panasonic camera manuals
gunns camera shop dublin
license plate rear view camera
leica camera battery
high speed camera cost
bollywood actress hidden camera
benq web camera driver
microsoft web camera vx 3000 software download
best super compact digital camera