Do It Yourself Camera Repair - Free Flat Tire Repair
Do It Yourself Camera Repair
- (It's Yourself) It's Yourself is a 1976 B-Side by the English progressive rock group Genesis, recorded during the sessions for "A Trick of the Tail", their first album after the departure of original lead singer Peter Gabriel.
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
this busker's accordion was all open and taken apart and he was trying to get it fixed up. luckily i had my leatherman tool in by bag and was able to lend a hand. luckily i also had my camera in my bag so may-li was able to steal it for a bit and capture the moment. it was good to hear the instrument in working order again.
then later at que tal cafe i helped a lady fix her jammed stapler.
leatherman did double duty today.
this weekend the topic of helping other has come up at various times. all about how giving is not always a selfless act becaus it makes you feel better and how you can even boost yourself up to others by then bragging about how you helped someone.
may-li had a nice insight - by not reaching out for help when you need it you might actually be withholding happiness from your friends - that is - the joy and satisfaction of helping someone else out.
so why do i post this. i might say it's to justify writing about the conversations that came up this weekend... but maybe i'm just boosting my own ego and trying to bolster my career as a freelance accordion repair guy.
i grew up around accordions because my mom plays. i hadn't ever seen the inside of an accordion's bellows. for that i am grateful. it's pretty cool.
We all make mistakes.
My lens was stuck and after being quoted $250+ I decided to take repairs into my own hands. As you can see, that didn't work out too well. Now my camera talks instead of taking photos.
repair cloudy headlights
how to repair hole in sheetrock
window screen repair video
bike brakes repair
xbox red circle of death repair
how to repair burn holes in car seats
repair panels for cars
lead glass window repair