FOOD FOR BABIES 6 MONTHS - EDIBLE BABY SHOWER FAVORS IDEAS
Food For Babies 6 Months
- (For Baby (For Bobbie)) John Denver (December 31, 1943 - October 12, 1997), born Henry John Deutschendorf, Jr., was an American singer-songwriter, actor, activist, and poet.
- Each of the twelve named periods into which a year is divided
- (month) a time unit of approximately 30 days; "he was given a month to pay the bill"
- The Months is an Italian literary fairy tale written by Giambattista Basile in his Pentamerone.
- A period of 28 days or four weeks
- calendar month: one of the twelve divisions of the calendar year; "he paid the bill last month"
- A period of time between the same dates in successive calendar months
- Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and growth
- any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment; "food and drink"
- anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- Six Degrees (or 6? ) is an American dramatic television series about six residents of New York City and their respective relationships and connections with one another, based on the idea of six degrees of separation.
- six: the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- six: denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units
343 366 - time for mush?
Cyrus is 26 weeks today! Happy half birthday baby boy.
I think he's been ready for weaning for a while but I've waited till the recommended 6 months not just because i'm a goody goody [although I am] but also because I found weaning hard work and boring with violet so was in no hurry to move on from milk. Having said that he's a very different baby and is literally gobbling everything up. i've not pureed anything - fork mashed only and he probably ate a mummy bear sized bowl of porridge for breakfast [I've shunned the first tastes, well, at least not at breakfast].
So, here we are 6 months down the line and I can honestly say that I've really enjoyed it [and still am]. He doesn't sleep through, but I really don't mind I cherish those night feeds where i can snle up to my boy. He used to keep me awake for a good hour between 4-5am and i just used to lie there smiling at him. Sounds crap i know but they really were special times - mother and baby times where the housework and other mundane chores cannot intrude.
So farewell baby boy and hello my food eating monster. I KNOW you will be sleeping through by the weekend...he he he
i want to feed myself!
She started going for the spoon starting with day 2 of food. So far it's not a big deal to share the spoon with her (or we give her her own to "use" while we feed).