9month Old Baby : Baby Name Rank : Baby Office Pool
9month Old Baby
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A young or newly born animal
- The youngest member of a family or group
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
Drayke - 9mth old
Drayke 9 mths old!! WOW!! I keep saying WOW all the time!! Developing way to fast for me. He waves hi, claps his hands, laughs so hard, smiles so big, growls so loud, raspberries, says mum mum & da da..... - loves to flirt with strangers & oh my goodness this week he has started getting up on his knees & trying to crawl...... My heart keeps growing & growing!!! :D Mommyhood is pure bliss!!
9 Months Old
Yesterday Jack was nine months old. Blimey! He's gone from being 4lb 5oz at birth to 3lb 15oz when he came home to 19lb in that time. He's got a sense of humour (a weird one, but it's a sense of humour nonetheless), favourite toys, favourite food and is generally a lovely little chap to be with.
He smiles a lot too, which is good!