9 MONTH BABY PICTURE IDEAS. 9 MONTH BABY
9 MONTH BABY PICTURE IDEAS. FLOWERS FOR BABY SHOWERS. KOREAN BABY NAME.
9 Month Baby Picture Ideas
- (9 months) Nine Months is a 1995 romantic comedy film directed by Chris Columbus. It stars Hugh Grant, Julianne Moore, Tom Arnold, Joan Cusack, Jeff Goldblum, and Robin Williams. The movie is a US remake of the French movie Neuf mois and served as Grant's first US starring role.
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- painting: graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface; "a small painting by Picasso"; "he bought the painting as an investment"; "his pictures hang in the Louvre"
- Form a mental image of
- A thought or sestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A concept or mental impression
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- A young or newly born animal
- The youngest member of a family or group
Happy Birthday to me!
1. I was born March 22, 1964.… I’m 44 today!
2. I’m a SAHM to 4 kids. I substitute teach, baby sit and make and sell jewelry.
3. I think I was a little depressed before I found flickr.
4. I live in a town with a population of 399 in an old, charming house (that needs a lot of work) on about 6 acres.
5. I have a degree from Abilene Christian University, which my dad still kids me about never using. Hey, at least I finished college and did it in 4 years!!
6. I was brought up in a very religious home…. Too strict, but my parents taught me that God was always number one and I still live that way.
7. Purple is my fave color.
8. I have 2 older sisters and 1 older brother… I’m the baby :O)
9. The “F” word offends me… A LOT!
10. I think 70’s rock is my favorite music.
11. I love candles.
12. My purpose in life is to be a mother, but I’m still searching for less important purposes.
13. I love sugar!
14. When I was about 4 or 5 years old a lady at some wedding we were at told my mom that I should be a model. My mom never followed up on it and for years after that I told people I could have been a model :O)
15. My brother makes me laugh harder than anyone in the world.
16. I was in love with and obsessed with the Bay City Rollers in the mid 70’s. I was going to marry Ian Mitchell. I’m now one of his my space friends… who woulda thought.
17. I’ve loved taking pictures since I was in elementary school.
18. I watch way too much TV.
19. I lost 30 lbs on Weight Watchers about 10 years ago and I need to do it again!
20. I’d love to grow a garden, but I think I’m too lazy.
21. My husband and I have been married almost 9 years. We have a very blended family and it’s really hard sometimes.
22. I love, love, love to read!
23. All the things that my mother liked…. Antiques, quilting, jewelry, junk, thrifting, garage sale-ing, goodwill-ing…. Things that I thought were just old and dumb… I now love, but can’t enjoy with her.
24. I was almost 17 before I got my first kiss. I didn’t “waste” it on some goofy boy just to say that I had kissed someone.
25. I was a DJ in college. I hated it! Scared the crap out of me. It was a requirement for my degree. I seriously thought about quitting college over it, but I faced my fear and I got through it! That taught me a huge lesson!
26. I’d rather have an operation than speak in front of a big crowd.
27. About 10 years ago I started having bad panic attacks in restaurants. It wasn’t until recently that I figured out why. My mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and me and my two kids were living with my parents at that time. My security (my mom) was slowly fading away because of the disease, which I believe caused my panic attacks. I still have a fear that my panic attacks will come back.
28. I’ve been making jewelry for about 3 years and I LOVE it! I’ve always been crafty and enjoyed making things.
29. When I was in my teens my fingernails were SO long!! That was the style back then, but when I see pictures of my “claws” now I kinda cringe!
30. I hate prejudice and racism!
31. When I was little I wanted to have blonde hair and blue eyes like my best friend.
32. My favorite school years were in Junior High. My social life was great!
33. I’ve never tasted beer.
34. I’ve never tried a drug, including marijuana.
35. I have no idea who I want the next president to be.
36. I like to stay at home better than I like to go out.
37. Being a mother sometimes sucks the life out of me :O)
38. I like scary movies and scary books.
39. I get my braces off in about 5 months…yay!
40. I met my husband on a blind date.
41. Some moms are embarrassed to drive a minivan, but I love my minivan….even my old one that I just traded in.
42. New friends are great, but there’s nothing better than old friends who just KNOW you!
43. Sometimes I dream of moving to a new city where no one knows me and totally re-inventing myself :O)
44. I’m 44 today….. Yay me!!!!!
All about us...
16 Things About Us:
1. I met my husband online, eight months after a five year long distance relationship ended. I was not into the idea of those “dating sites” but after a week on one of them, he found me and it was just meant to be.
2. During one of our first phone calls I mentioned wanting to go see Juliana Hatfield at the Double Door. John bought the tickets and our first date was dinner, drinks, and then the concert.
3. I called John for our second date, which we went on that night after I called him and it just happened to be the day after our first date.
4. John played in a band with two other people. I used to go to their practices to watch, but since John knew that I could play the guitar he made me play along with them. A couple of months later, I was asked to join the band. I came up with the name, designed the website, show flyers, and booked our shows.
5. John proposed exactly one year after our first date.
6. We both love music and before our baby, we used to go to concerts at the small clubs in Chicago all the time. Almost all of the bands we like are the same, but whereas John is a little more punk, I listen to a little more pop. It was a good combination when it came to writing songs for our band.
7. John hates having his picture taken. I like taking my own picture. He used to make fun of me when I would be taking my self-portraits.
8. John is not a material person, but I like things. He didn’t understand my dolly obsession (still doesn’t) but he understands that it makes me happy.
9. John never grew up with any pets, but I did, and I missed not having a dog. So when we had the opportunity to get our dog back in 2005, he was a little hesitant. He has since commented that it wouldn’t be the same in our house if we didn’t have Zoe.
10. I don’t really like to cook, but John does, so he does all of the cooking in our house. I do the baking.
11. We both love Chicago and couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. When we went to Paris a year ago, we both agreed that Paris is the only other city we would leave Chicago for (we just need to learn the language). We joke all the time that we’re going to just move to Paris. I would like to someday have a flat there, so we can live in Chicago and Paris.
12. We are both close to our families, and both of our parents are still married.
13. Five months after we met we went to Ireland for ten days. Two weeks after we came back, I moved in with him.
14. John is much more patient than I am. I tend to lose my temper or get frustrated with things much faster than him.
15. John likes to try new things. I don’t. I get very comfortable with things I know. He has no problem going to new places, but I get nervous.
16. We are more than just husband and wife. We are best friends.
I know there is more I can write, but if I keep editing it, I will never be finished.
growth chart for baby girls
baby boy the prince the way i live
baby sitting gams
baby you make me smile
baby jogger city elite double reviews
baby shower invitation card
china baby formula
baby boy nick name
one month old baby sleep