PHOTO BOOTH FOR VISTA - FOR VISTA
Photo booth for vista - Next day photo gifts - Website for photo sharing
Photo Booth For Vista
- A photo booth is a vending machine or modern kiosk that contains an automated, usually coin-operated, camera and film processor. Today the vast majority of photo booths are digital. Traditionally photo booths contain a seat or bench designed to seat the one or two patrons being photographed.
- Photo Booth is a small software application for taking photos and videos with an iSight camera by Apple Inc. for Mac OS X.
- is the annual business festival organized by the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore. It involves a majority of the student clubs of the institute and invites business students from across the country as well as seasoned veterans from industry.
- A mental view of a succession of remembered or anticipated events
- The Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VistA) is an enterprise-wide information system built around an Electronic Health Record (EHR), used throughout the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) medical system, known as the Veterans Health Administration (
- A pleasing view, esp. one seen through a long, narrow opening
- view: the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
Sarah and Tom's Walt Disney World Top 30 Must Sees - #9
Hi and Welcome back to the Walt Disney World Top 30 Must Sees, the countdown that focuses on the top 30 things that Sarah and I are looking forward to doing on our August trip to Walt Disney World. Thanks for joining us on this momentous occasion; we're now in the SINGLE DIGITS!
Got a hankering for a dinner show but don’t want to splurge on Spirit of Aloha or Hoop De Doo Revue? Stop into Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe, one of the highest volume restaurants in the world, for a far-out show that will really blow you away!
This one might come as a shocker to some of you, but if you’re familiar with my photostream, it really shouldn’t. Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe is the best restaurant in the world. Not just Walt Disney World, not just Florida, not just in the United States. In the world. Period. Why, you might ask? Consider this: you get a bacon double cheeseburger and fries for about $8. Okay, maybe that’s a fairly average price. But wait, you also get unlimited lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, relish, green peppers, mushrooms, grilled onions, BBQ sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, and cheese sauce.
Oh yeah, and there’s an alien from Yew Nork on the planet Zork who performs a wonderful collection of songs all day from opening to close at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe. In addition to playing songs about everything from his (weak) pay at Ray’s to his home planet, to even performing a beautiful little ballad for his eight-eyed girl, Sonny also cracks jokes to entertain the audience. Sonny Eclipse is without a doubt, the main draw for us at
Cosmic Ray’s (although I actually do love their burgers, too). I love his character and his performance so much that his full show (all 26 minutes of it) is near the top of my “most played” list in iTunes. With delicious and colossal burgers that are fully customizable at a decent price, a location in Tomorrowland of the Magic Kingdom, and with an off-planet performer there to entertain, it is no surprise that Cosmic Ray's is the best restaurant in the world!
We also look forward to Cosmic Ray’s because it is a near-nightly caffeine “pit stop” for us during Evening Extra Magic Hours at the Magic Kingdom. Oddly, they are very few other people getting 32 ounce Coca Colas at 1:30 a.m., so we usually have our pick of the best seats, which gives us the chance to sit at the “Sonny Eclipse Table” booths (best seats in the house). Yep, nothing quite compares to sitting next to your two-eyed love, scarfing down a burger with a very liberal heaping of toppings, and listening to a hilarious alien sing lovely tunes and wise-crack in a restaurant all to yourself right in the heart of the Magic Kingdom. It doesn’t get any better than that, and I can’t wait to be there in less than 10 days!
Disney Dining Under the Sea (Explored)
I was a little surprised to be able to walk right into the Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot one morning, set up my tripod, and take as many pictures as I wanted with no one bothering me!
“Coral Reef Restaurant, located at The Seas with Nemo & Friends Pavilion at Epcot theme park serves scrumptious seafood for lunch and dinner surrounded by stunning underwater views of the Caribbean Coral Reef.
Dine on grilled mahi mahi, pan-seared flounder and other seafood favorites, as well as New York strip steak, grilled chicken and vegetable strudel. All the while, look out on the largest inland saltwater environment ever built— containing 85 different species of tropical fish.
Between the delicious food and the extraordinary view, the Coral Reef provides a fascinating and memorable dining experience.”
Coral Reef Restaurant, Epcot Future World, Walt Disney World Resort
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you're having a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah day!
This picture made it to Flickr Explore August 19, 2011 - #195 - thanks everyone!
free photo sharing software
photo contest india 2011
professional photo storage online
share photo albums online
photo collage service
photo id card format
cheryl cole photo shoot 2011
fromex one hour photo
best photo book software