80S FASHION PARTY http://blog.dnevnik.hr/80s-fashion-party
BLAKE LIVELY FASHION TIPS : FASHION TIPS
Blake Lively Fashion Tips : High Fashion Apparel Store.
Blake Lively Fashion Tips
- Blake Lively (born August 25, 1987) is an American actress and model. She currently stars as Serena van der Woodsen in the book-based TV drama Gossip Girl.
- Make into a particular or the required form
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- Use materials to make into
- characteristic or habitual practice
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- (tip) cause to tilt; "tip the screen upward"
- Give (someone) a sum of money as a way of rewarding them for their services
- (tip) gratuity: a relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter)
- Predict as likely to win or achieve something
- (tip) the extreme end of something; especially something pointed
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
Join the four best friends as they finish their first year of college and dive into a summer of excitement. Bridget (Blake Lively) journeys to Turkey on an archeological dig. Carmen (America Ferrera) plunges into the hectic, creative world of summer theater in Vermont. Lena (Alexis Bledel) discovers new love and old heartbreak at the Rhode Island School of Design. And in the Big Apple, Tibby (Amber Tamblyn) takes a big step in her relationship with Brian. Romance, laughs, tears and that magical pair of jeans that keeps the girls together even when theyre far apart all here in a heart-lifting second film based on Ann Brashares bestsellers. Its a perfect fit.
Ever wonder what the girls of Sex and the City might have been like if they'd been friends since toddlerhood? Probably a lot like the appealing friends in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, the winsome sequel to the winning 2005 film based, as is this film, on the novels of Ann Brashares. Tibby, Carmen, Bridget, and Lena are the Carrie, et al., of this yarn, which picks up in the girls' lives as they're launching into womanhood--figuring out "how to become ourselves without losing each other." The young women fight heartache and family trouble while seeking adventure in their first year of college and the summer after--and trading off a pair of what must surely be the best-traveled garment in the history of Hollywood. All the young actresses have become more famous since the first film--especially Ugly Betty Emmy winner America Ferrera (Carmen), but also Blake Lively (Bridget), Amber Tamblyn (Tibby), and Alexis Bleidel (Lena). But the film is very much an ensemble piece as all four young stars trade off their piece in the spotlight. Adventures take them to far-flung locales like Rhode Island, New York, and an archeological dig in Turkey, and the adventures and friendship continue across the miles. Above all? The Sisterhood, of course. Tibby, over lunch: "I suck at relationships. I should have been a guy." Lena: "Nah, a guy wouldn't worry about sucking at relationships." And suddenly, sisters, everything seems right in the world. --A.T. Hurley
May 28, 2009: Blake Lively at the Burberry Lights Up NYC event at the Palace Hotel in New York City. Credit: Dara Kushner/INFphoto.com Ref.: infusny-05/42
on the set of her show 'Gossip Girl' filming in Long Island City
New York City, USA - 18.04.08
Credit: (Mandatory): Patricia Schlein/ WENN
buy japanese street fashion
new fashion jeans
vintage fashion directory
korean fashion clothes
korean fashion jewellery
little black dress fashion show
ladies fashion manufacturer
fashion brands for kids
27.10.2011. u 06:42 •