80S FASHION PARTY http://blog.dnevnik.hr/80s-fashion-party
FASHION DESIGNING GAMES FOR ADULTS : GAMES FOR ADULTS
FASHION DESIGNING GAMES FOR ADULTS : FASHION CAREERS JOBS
Fashion Designing Games For Adults
- (fashion designer) couturier: someone who designs clothing
- Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- (Fashion design) The art dedicated to the creation of wearing apparel and lifestyle
- The Sport Ju-Jutsu system for adults is designed to give good and fun physical training in a modern form of martial art.
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
| invasion of the body snatchers |
Shot with a Lensbaby Composer on Philadelphia's famed South Street yesterday, at the site of Zipperhead, a punk rock/alternative clothing and accessories store that has relocated up the street and changed it's name to Crash Bang Boom.
For a taste of what you might have missed by not visiting this location, here's an excerpt from a 1993 NYT's article:
"It was Saturday afternoon and, as usual, the browsers were out in force along the commercial stretch of Philadelphia's South Street. They were almost everywhere, in all corners, from near the Delaware River where the section of retail stores, cafes and theaters begins to where it peters out in benign urban blight 12 blocks to the west.
In one cluster, three young girls and two adults stopped in front of a shop window display where two battered mannequins modeled the black lace and leather apparel associated with sadomasochistic games.
"Is that a boy or a girl?" one girl asked, pointing. The adults exchanged a nervous look. One mannequin held a whip and a poster that said, "Keep an open mind." The man said, "We're not quite sure."
After a moment or two of giggles all around, the man decided they should move on. "That's enough street education for now," he said, rounding them up with his arms and pushing them forward.
The store, Zipperhead, an 11-year-old alternative boutique that has followed forward fashion trends from punk to grunge, has gained a reputation for outrageousness in this hugely traditional city of 1.6 million people, where one of the fiercest debates of the last decade was over whether a building could rise taller than a statue of William Penn atop City Hall. (The building won.)
When he opened the store in 1981, Rick Millan gained attention by running a "name this store" contest. A college student came up with the name as well as designing the store's logo, a zipper opening to expose the insides of a man's skull."
According to Wikipedia, The Dead Milkmen's 1988 song "Punk Rock Girl" makes references to Zipperhead. (("One Saturday I took a walk to Zipperhead; I met a girl there -- almost knocked me dead").
I wouldn't know about that. I think I was still listening to James Taylor in 1988.
"For Adult Use Only" ?! Maybe if they allowed teenagers to smoke 'legally' there'd be less sperm; less fertility; and less teen pregnancies !!!
Anyhow, if smoking is such a health hazard why don't they ban it altogether? Wouldn't be anything to do with all the money that goes to the taxman would it?
fashion games la
fashion tips short men
fashion pr san francisco
fashion women dresses
business fashion women
in fashion clothes
fashion show girls games
high fashion homes
fashion consultant london
27.10.2011. u 06:23 •