Caribbean magazine photo contest : Personalized photo gift idea
Caribbean Magazine Photo Contest
- Of or relating to this region
- The Caribbean is a region consisting of the Caribbean Sea, its islands (most of which enclose the sea), and the surrounding coasts. The region is located southeast of the Gulf of Mexico and North America, east of Central America, and to the north of South America.
- region including the Caribbean Islands
- an arm of the Atlantic Ocean between North and South America; the origin of the Gulf stream
- a business firm that publishes magazines; "he works for a magazine"
- a periodic publication containing pictures and stories and articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it; "it takes several years before a magazine starts to break even or make money"
- A periodical publication containing articles and illustrations, typically covering a particular subject or area of interest
- A regular television or radio program comprising a variety of topical news or entertainment items
- A chamber for holding a supply of cartridges to be fed automatically to the breech of a gun
- product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object; "tripped over a pile of magazines"
- Oppose (an action, decision, or theory) as mistaken or wrong
- to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation; "They contested the outcome of the race"
- Engage in competition to attain (a position of power)
- an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- a strle between rivals
- Take part in (a competition or election)
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A photograph
- A photo finish
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
Caribbean Dove, Jamaica
The Caribbean Dove (Leptotila jamaicensis) is a species of bird in the Columbidae family. It is found in the Cayman Islands, Colombia (San Andres island), Honduras (Bay Islands), Jamaica and Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula). It has been introduced to New Providence in the Bahamas. Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical dry forests, subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests, and heavily degraded former forest.
Kathryn Maria Noll, winner of ISLANDS magazine's "What Do You Love About the Caribbean?" contest, shares her photos of her grand-prize trip to the Windjammer St. Lucia. Enter the new Caribbean contest at blog.islands.com/contest-your-caribbean- favorites/
free online photo mixer
kobe and lil wayne photo shoot
giclee photo printing
photo booth hire london
kitvision digital photo frame
photo id cameras
cool photo slideshow
rite aid photo printing