Naturist Photo Sharing : Photo Collage Animation.
Naturist Photo Sharing
- Photo sharing is the publishing or transfer of a user's digital photos online, thus enabling the user to share them with others (publicly or privately). This function is provided through both websites and applications that facilitate the upload and display of images.
- Web 2.0 systems that encourage users to upload their own digital photos. Users can tag photos and decide on public or private display. Photo tagging allows users to search the communities database of photographs.
- is uploading your images to a website like Flickr. You can add tags and offer people the opportunity to comment or even re-use your photos if you add an appropriate copyright license.
- A person who worships nature or natural objects
- Naturism or nudism is a cultural and political movement advocating and defending social nudity in private and in public. It may also refer to a lifestyle based on personal, family and/or social nudism.
- nudist: a person who practices nudity for reasons of health or religion
- (naturism) nudism: going without clothes as a social practice
You have been warned!
We have been reprimanded by Flickr for incorrect safe filter settings :-(
Actually fair play to them, I had got a bit lax checking some of our naturist shots were set to the appropriate filter. To us any shot depicting nudity in a genuine naturist setting is "safe" but it's not an opinion that is shared by Flickr & possibly the majority of their users/regulators.
It's not like they don't give you ample opportunity to read their guidelines. They do. So fair do's - Sorry Flickr we will try to ensure we set the safety level in line with these guidelines :
There are 2 types of filters that you need to use for your content.
1. Safety Level
* Safe - Content suitable for a global, public audience
* Moderate - If you're not sure whether your content is suitable for a global, public
audience but you think that it doesn't need to be restricted per se, this category is for you
* Restricted - This is content you probably wouldn't show to your mum, and definitely shouldn't be seen by kids
A good rule of thumb is, bare breasts and bottoms are "moderate." Full frontal nudity is "restricted."
even if the full frontal nudity is in a non sexual naturist context. :-)
In addition to their warning, anything set by us as safe was changed to "moderate". In effect making most of our 1600 or so photos disappear from view in the wider world.
So I trawled through our stream checking the "moderate" were indeed moderate and not "restricted". I think we had misrated 10-15. Having done the conscientious thing I then mailed them to re-assess our stream. Within 24 hours they replied saying our stream was safe again.
The catch is that all of our former "safe" were still set to moderate so there was another round of work to do to go through them again setting the "safe" filter correctly.
Like I said - I don't think we were treated unfairly - quite the reverse but forewarned is forarmed. So ..... Keep an eye on your safety filter settings folks.
Photo - A pipistrelle bat that had taken residence in our plastic bottle window frame at Camp Full Monte.
Cellist (WNBR Brighton 2010)
After the World Naked Bike Ride in Brighton, which took place on 13 June 2010. It ended here, at the naturist beach.
The cellist, before he started performing, and before he undressed. The crowd basically told him to. I took a video of him removing his clothing to some flute music but it won't be allowed on Flickr so I'm not even going to try. But it's a shame because I'd like to share it and I want it to be with the rest of my photos. YouTube won't allow it either or I'd put it there. I'm not sure why he dressed before he started and then undressed again.
Oh and I should say that everything was powered by four bicycles to the right of this image.
His name is Cello Joe from Pleasant Revolution.
big stock photo search
photo shop for free download
best photo effects online
zooomr photo sharing
vancouver photo studios
the best photo editor online free
post wedding photo shoot
windows photo software
free photo collage software download
digital photo keyring review