PHOTO MATS 4X6. PHOTO ALBUM REFILL PAGE.
Photo Mats 4x6
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A photo finish
- A photograph
- Become tangled
- (mat) a thick flat pad used as a floor covering
- (mat) entangle: twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; "The child entangled the cord"
- (mat) flat: not reflecting light; not glossy; "flat wall paint"; "a photograph with a matte finish"
- Tangle (something, esp. hair) in a thick mass
- Standard photographic print sizes are used in photographic printing. Cut sheets of paper meant for printing photographs are commonly sold in these sizes.
group photo - help wanted!
Hello, my Flickr dearies. I have a favor to ask.
I was asked to take the group photo at today's staff retreat. Boy was I nervous! I am happy with how the group looks. My goofy "deliberate blinking" exercise helped ensure all the smiles, and matching shirts didn't hurt (if only I'd been so bold as to sest only jeans in the front row! LOL).
Anyway, the skyline on a 4x6 crop isn't superb (shown below). Does anyone have a resource for adding a black "matte" strip top and bottom, that would also accommodate an event's name and date. (And icing on the cake would be anyone willing to photoshop the flash flares from a few pairs of glasses... I set it to flash to know when the photo had taken.)
Do you have a sestion, or could you help? :) (Pwetty, pwease?)
Yashica Mat 124
My newly purchased ebay item, a Yashica Mat 124 TLR camera. Pictures to come soon, I still need to get a scanner that'll do 120/220 negatives before I can put some of my photos created with my Yashica Mat up on Flickr.
My first roll of pictures came out sharp as a tack but a little desaturated since I was shooting in mid day sun with no lens hood and unfiltered, but that's my fault, I knew better. I was mainly testing it out to make sure the meter works, which it does! :)
photo book printing canada
photo album cover
online sketch my photo
canon digital photo frame
casio photo camera
8x10 cardboard photo folders
shriya photo shoot video
photo stock plus
photo viewer for vista