TRESTLE KITCHEN TABLE. TRESTLE KITCHEN
TRESTLE KITCHEN TABLE. STAINED GLASS POOL TABLE LIGHT. CHILDRENS WOODEN TABLE AND CHAIR SETS.
Trestle Kitchen Table
- a supporting tower used to support a bridge
- An open cross-braced framework used to support an elevated structure such as a bridge
- The Trestle of a Post mill is the arrangement of the Main post, crosstrees and quarterbars that form the substructure of this type of windmill. It may or may not be surrounded by a roundhouse. Post mills without a roundhouse are known as Open Trestle Post Mills.
- A framework consisting of a horizontal beam supported by two pairs of sloping legs, used in pairs to support a flat surface such as a tabletop
- Each of a pair of horizontal pieces on a sailing ship's lower mast supporting the topmast
- sawhorses used in pairs to support a horizontal tabletop
Montana Woodworks Trestle - Base Dining Table Unfinished
Montana Woodworks Trestle - Base Dining Table and Chairs offers solid rustic beauty. Heirloom quality that will last for years. This Trestle-Base Dining Table and Chairs have been handcrafted from solid pine in Montana's Rocky Mountains. They are made with real logs that will add rustic charm to your dining room or kitchen. Made from environmentally-friendly "standing dead" lodge pole pine. Save now! More features: Solid pine and pine log construction; Made with hand-peeled logs using draw knives; Skip-peeled for natural texture and color contrast; Mortise and tenon joinery for long-lasting strength; Table measures 40 x 72 x 30"h; chairs each measure 19 x 18 x 36"h (18"h seat). Order Today! Please Note: Log furniture is subject to the natural process of checking or splitting as the wood releases moisture. No compromise on strength, only builds character. AVAILABLE SEPARATELY: Montana Woodworks Dining Chair, Varnished; Montana Woodworks Dining Chair, Unfinished; Montana Woodworks Trestle-Base Dining Table, Varnished - word search in our store for 'Montana Woodworks'. Montana Woodworks Trestle-Base Dining Table, Unfinished
Our Kitchen - sustainable
The Royal BC Museum just came by to photograph the kitchen. What things do you see (or don't see) that make it a sustainable kitchen. Wood is a combination of our own fir tree, recyled black walnut packing crate, recyled old growth from an old trestle, earthen floor, cob back splash. Other things include a 24 VDC chest fridge, phone that doesn't require a phantom load, manual coffee grinder, bodum, bread making table, recyled sink and taps, LED 24 VDC lights, and light from a light tube above.
the morning after the container was packed & had departed with most of our possessions, J went foraging in the attic and found this door & 2 trestles. in less than 2 minutes we had a new dining table. makes me wonder why the need for "real" furniture.
right now i'm finding vodka cranberries in a martini glass so pleasing to the eye.
tall round bar table
wrought iron coffee table base
noguchi end table
console tables sale
outdoor bar tables and stools
glass patio table umbrella
kitchen drop leaf table
brass coffee tables
19.10.2011. u 15:23 •