Washable Bathroom Rugs : Carpet Industry Nepal
Washable Bathroom Rugs
- capable of being washed without injury; "washable woolens"; "acrylic blankets are both warm and washable"
- (Washability) Ease with which washing will remove dirt from the paint's surface without causing damage.
- (esp. of fabric or clothes) Able to be washed without shrinkage or other damage
- (washables) laundry: garments or white goods that can be cleaned by laundering
- A set of matching units to be fitted in such a room, esp. as sold together
- A room containing a toilet
- A room containing a bathtub or a shower and usually also a washbasin and a toilet
- toilet: a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- A bathroom is a room that may have different functions depending on the culturalist context. In the most literal sense, the word bathroom means "a room with a bath".
- a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
I've "retrofitted" my 1950s house with vintage stuff to remind me of my childhood home. Old fashioned light fixtures throughout (NOT replicas) including a converted gas fixture, two-button light switches, ceiling pull-chain commode, auctioned fringe area rugs, and this latest: a huge lavatory in the 1930s style. Plus two ancient record players - a Victrola and an Edison, and about 500 78 rpms to play on them. I won't even mention my four antique cars. (Please ignore my "hand washables" on the floor!)
area rug brands
good vacuum for carpet
flat power cord under carpet
balfour carpets sheffield
classic carpet cleaners
shaw carpet values
pre cut carpet
mohawk select area rugs