Round Dining Table Lazy Susan : The New Kitchen Table
Round Dining Table Lazy Susan
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- turntable: a revolving tray placed on a dining table
- A Lazy Susan is a rotating tray, usually circular, placed on top of a table to aid in moving food on a large table or countertop.
- Flat top and bottom adjoining plates which swivel.
- A revolving stand or tray on a table, used esp. for holding condiments
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- Give a round shape to
The underlying philosophy behind the round table is that of equality; the absence of the head of the table implies that leadership is shared, and that everyone's voice is of value, and ideally, heard. Round tables as well as circular seating arrangements add a degree of intimacy and elicit a sense of personal investment in gatherings. It breaks down hierarchies and barriers in meeting rooms and classrooms, enabling good conversations and relationships to develop. A round family dining table does away with those pesky bruise-causing corners, makes possible the use of bigger Lazy Susans, as well as childhood fantasies of knighthood.
HMCT-6060-DPO + CBRA-322BAPU-L
46"W (Square) - 60" (Round) Harmony Counter Height Table, 36" Height With 20" Removable Lazy Susan
Packing : 1 set/2 Boxes 148 sets/40'GP
Harmony Bent Cushion Seat Barstool, RTA Const., 24" Height
Packing : 2 sets/Box 684 sets/40'GP
tall kitchen tables and chairs
chairs for dining tables
discount living room tables
mersman antique tables
modern table lamps
leather book table
glass top dining table and chairs