PHOTO FUN STUDIO - PHOTO FUN
Photo fun studio - Personalised photo folders - Salman khan photo 2011.
Photo Fun Studio
- A place where performers, esp. dancers, practice and exercise
- studio apartment: an apartment with a living space and a bathroom and a small kitchen
- workplace for the teaching or practice of an art; "she ran a dance studio"; "the music department provided studios for their students"; "you don't need a studio to make a passport photograph"
- A room where an artist, photographer, sculptor, etc., works
- A room where musical or sound recordings can be made
- workplace consisting of a room or building where movies or television shows or radio programs are produced and recorded
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A photograph
- A photo finish
- A source of this
- Playful behavior or good humor
- activities that are enjoyable or amusing; "I do it for the fun of it"; "he is fun to have around"
- verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously); "he became a figure of fun"; "he said it in sport"
- violent and excited activity; "she asked for money and then the fun began"; "they began to fight like fun"
- Enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure
Steph - Studio Work
Been playing with the studio for the last 2 days solid now. Done 3 shoots today, one with my grandmother, one for a customer (graduation shoot) and one for my cousin Steph here. Taken using the D300S, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 at f/10 1/125 using two Phottix DGS 150 Strobes, first closest to model at 45 deg on 1/8, second behind model left (picture right) 1/4 power, ith SB600 1/64 straight on against black muslin background. I used a Hoya 52mm 81B Warm Up Filter didn't want any photo-shopping at all so decided to do it "in/on camera" for a change ! Nadine was waving the reflector up and down to create movement in Steph's hair - came out alright - was the effect I was after shame I cropped the ends of some of her hair out of the frame - ah well ... learning circle.
This is straight out of camera - loaded it into CS4 RAW convertor and no adjustments made ! Saved to jpeg - hey pressto.
[ redux ] ...or time for another photo shoot!
Remember this? Last november we gathered once again, rented a studio and had a blast shooting until dawn (ok it was only 11pm but you get the idea...)
Time to do it again this coming friday with different people but the same crazyness and some booze (wha? ya think we can come up with these pics without help?!)
Haha, kidding aside, I cannot WAIT! Now, time to remove the dust on my camera and recharge the batteries.
gund my family photo album
magazine photo contest 2011
free photo editing software windows
free game photo hunt
audubon photo contest
free photo frame template
photo to cartoon free
hot beach girl photo
photo shoot studios