7 BROTHERS MOTEL. 7 BROTHERS
7 BROTHERS MOTEL. HOTEL NEAR OMAHA AIRPORT. STANFORD HOTEL MANHATTAN.
7 Brothers Motel
- Seven Brothers (Seitseman veljesta) is the first and only novel by Aleksis Kivi, the national author of Finland, and it is widely regarded as the first significant novel written in Finnish and by a Finnish-speaking author.
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- a motor hotel
Before leaving the motel in Conway, Arkansas, we sang “Happy Birthday” to Jim. We got on the road at 9:24 a.m. on Monday, September 5, 2011. We had breakfast at Hardee’s and Jim stopped at Starbucks. It was a beautiful sunny morning. We traveled on I-40 eastbound into Tennessee. We stopped at the welcome center in Memphis.
We continued eastward on I-40 and had lunch at Krystal in Jackson. We encountered a traffic jam near mile marker 112. Jim got out and talked to a truck driver who said there was an accident involving a tractor and trailer near mile marker 114. We were delayed for approximately an hour and 45 minutes. We ran into rain from Tropical Depression Lee just east of Dickson. The temperature dropped to 59°.
We arrived at Jim’s house in Gallatin, Tennessee, at 7:15 p.m. Central time after driving 401.9 miles on this our last “official” day of travel. We logged a total of 4,729.8 miles through fifteen states during eleven days. If you counted the Byways, Auto Routes, and Trails along with me, you should have 25.
My dear flickr friends, I have enjoyed sharing these images with you. I appreciate your patience for the past few weeks as I inundated you with vacation photos. More than likely it will be two years before I get to take another trip like this. Jim is going with this dad, brother, and grandmother to London next year so I won't have my co-pilot. You will probably not be surprised to learn that I am already planning our 2013 trip. :-))
January 2011 - Wanderlust for Yasmin Hood
1. Michael Nyman - Dreams of a Journey
2. Chemical Brothers - Leave Home
3.Cocteau Twins - Road, River and Rail
4. Klaxons - Atlantis To Interzone
5. Sleeper - Vegas
6. Tori Amos - A Sorta Fairytale
7. Canned Heat - Going Up Country
8. My Bloody Valentine - Drive It All Over Me
9. Bat For Lashes - Travelling Woman
10. The The - Slow Train To Dawn
11. Primal Scream - Autobahn 66
12. Two Lone Swordsmen - A Slow Drive West
13. Renaissance - Northern Lights
14. The Wolfgang Press - Going South
15. The Fall - Hit The North
16. Kirsty Maccoll - Walking Down Madison
17. Cranes - Far Away
18. Lush - Runaway
1. The Eagles - Journey of a Sorcerer
2. The Delays - Wanderlust
3. Black Box Recorder - The Art Of Driving
4. Shakespear's Sister - I Can Drive
5. The Jesus And Mary Chain - Coast To Coast
6. Eliza Carthy - Ten Thousand Miles
7. Sugar - Panama City Motel
8. Curve - Speedcrash
9. Neil Halstead - Sleeping On Roads
10. William Orbit - In A Landscape
11. Porcupine Tree - Trains
12. Stornoway - Boats and Trains
13. Neil Hannon & Murray Gold - Love Don't Roam
14. Ultrasound - Aire and Calder
15. Ride - OX4
16. Jim Moray - Bristol Harbour
17. Idlewild - Welcome Home
hotel maine montparnasse
nh excelsior hotel siena
towers rotana hotel
quality inn zion park
hotel emilio luxor
hotel eden rembrandt square
hotels in rom
the lakeside hotel