Curved drapery rod - Metal sun shade - Custom aluminum blinds.
Curved Drapery Rod
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- having or marked by a curve or smoothly rounded bend; "the curved tusks of a walrus"; "his curved lips sested a smile but his eyes were hard"
- Having the form of a curve; bent
- In mathematics, a curve is, generally speaking, an object similar to a line (geometry) but which is not required to be straight. Often curves in two-dimensional (plane curves) or three-dimensional (space curves) Euclidean space are of interest.
- (Curving) In education, grading on a curve (also known as curved grading or simply curving) is a statistical method of assigning grades designed to yield a pre-determined distribution of grades among the students in a class.
- A wand or staff as a symbol of office, authority, or power
- a long thin implement made of metal or wood
- A slender straight stick or shoot growing on or cut from a tree or bush
- any rod-shaped bacterium
- A thin straight bar, esp. of wood or metal
- perch: a linear measure of 16.5 feet
Umbra Twilight 48-Inch to 88-Inch Room-Darkening Drapery Rod System, Black
Darken a room, reduce outside noise, and save on energy costs with the Twilight drapery rod system from Umbra. The innovative wrap-around design allows any drapery panel to lay flat against the wall, helping to block light and noise from outside and control temperature levels within the room. Simply wrap the panel around the curved end of the rod and tuck it behind the bracket. Use with opaque, insulating panels (not included) to even more effectively control your environment. Twilight is perfect for light sleepers or sleeping during daylight hours; extreme climates; entertainment rooms, bedrooms, and nurseries. Designed to fit a variety of window sizes, the telescoping rod extends from 48 to 88-inch (122 to 224 cm) long using an auxiliary rod that fits inside the main rod for added length and support. Other lengths are also available. The easy-to-install brackets mount the rod three-inch from the wall. Choose from several versatile finishes and coordinate your look with matching drapery panel hold-backs (sold separately). Designed by Mauricio Affonso for Umbra - the worldwide leader in casual, contemporary and affordable design for the home.
Nokia E71 & BlackBerry Curve 8900
Mein neuestes Spielzeug, zur Verfugung gestellt von der Firma: Ein BlackBerry Curve 8900, hier im Vergleich mit meinem privaten Nokia E71. // My newest toy, sponsored by the company: A BlackBerry Curve 8900, compared here with my own Nokia E71.
A pair of drapery panels on a bay window in the family room. One pair of panels mounted on a curved rod is used to cover up all three windows.
truck canopy window
woven window blinds
roman blackout blinds
crystal drapery hardware
superior fiberglass deer blinds
outdoor shades for porch