Fendi Shades. Solar Sunshades. How To Measure For Wood Blinds.
- Screen from direct light
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- Fendi is an Italian high fashion house best known for its "baguette" handbags. It was launched in 1925 as a fur and leather shop in Rome, but today is a multinational luxury goods brand owned by LVMH. Karl Lagerfeld is the creative director.
Fendi Sunglasses, FS273, Palladium/ Neutral Grey Fade Lenses/ Silver Flash
Since 1925 the name Fendi has earned a sterling reputation as one of the world's great fashion houses - always elegant, but with a definite "height-of-fashion" edge. The Fendi sunglasses collection is at once beautiful and stylish, and created with Fendi's attention to quality and detail. The FS273 model has sporty semi-rimless shield lenses mounted to a handsome polished metal frame. Fendi logo at temple mounts. Grey fade lenses with silver flash coating. Crafted in Italy and of the highest quality, these sunglasses also provide 100% UV protection. Fendi case included.
Waiting for the furniture delivery guys.
For Wardrobe Remix:
Shirt and skirt - Eileen Fisher via ebay
red mules - Burberry
shades - Fendi
my life in a bag
my favourite bag - which includes a little part of my life, expressed through objects - and yes, all that stuff fits into one bag!
printed lamp shade
white pinch pleat drapes
folding camping chairs with canopy
vertical blinds for sliding doors
red toile drapes
mini blinds for patio doors
canopy bed for dogs