Ribbon drapes. Sun shade for the beach. Black window drapes.
- a long strip of inked material for making characters on paper with a typewriter
- A long, narrow strip of something
- A long, narrow strip of fabric, used esp. for tying something or for decoration
- any long object resembling a thin line; "a mere ribbon of land"; "the lighted ribbon of traffic"; "from the air the road was a grey thread"; "a thread of smoke climbed upward"
- decoration: an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- A strip of fabric of a special color or design awarded as a prize or worn to indicate the holding of an honor, esp. a small multicolored piece of ribbon worn in place of the medal it represents
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
Little Boutique 43 x 84 Panel Drape - Ribbon
Pull together your tiny gal's nursery in elegant style with the beautiful Little Boutique Ribbon Panel Drape. Perfect for any little princess, this sheer white drape is decorated with purple and green patterned stripes and pink ribbons with white polka dots. The Little Boutique 43 x 84 Panel Drape - Ribbon features: Includes 1 panel drape Sheer white drape features purple and green patterned stripes and pink ribbons with white polka dots Pole-pocket top accommodates a 2" curtain rod Valance is compatible with standard 36" x 48" windows Made of 100% polyester material Dimensions: 43"W x 84"L Machine wash cold and tumble dry low
Elegant drapes of fondant are romantically highlighted with a beaded garland which the bride incorporated throughout her wedding. Old fashioned yellow and pink roses top the cake and encircle a picture of the bride and groom (which I did not photograph for privacy). A tiny pink ribbon symbolizes the love for a family member stricken by the disease. Lots of love in this cake - and in this couple!
Back of Ribbon Trim Poof Dress
roman shade patterns
drapery and valances
lamp shade shop
skylight solar shades
ceiling light canopies
deer resistant shade plants
enclosed deer blinds