VERTICAL BLINDS FOR PATIO. FOR PATIO
VERTICAL BLINDS FOR PATIO. DESIGN VIEW SHADES. BOATS CANOPY.
Vertical Blinds For Patio
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
Strips of fabric [louvres] suspended vertically from a headrail. Immensely practical blind which comes into it's own on larger sizes
UpWindow treatment featuring vertical vanes that can be swiveled open and closed or opened in either a split or one-way stack.
- A roofless inner courtyard in a Spanish or Spanish-American house
- A paved outdoor area adjoining a house
- usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
- A patio (from the Spanish: patio meaning 'back garden' or 'backyard') is an outdoor space generally used for dining or recreation that adjoins a residence and is typically paved.
- Patio is the debut album by Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, it was originally released on 10" vinyl only in June 1992 on the Ankst label. It was re-issued on CD in June 1995 with nine extra tracks. It is made up of a mixture of live, studio and home recordings.
Another view of my patio space. I remember hearing helicopters all around above my apartment once, for 10 minutes or more, and I finally started looking out the windows to see what was going on. I snuck over to the vertical blinds of the patio, peeked out, and saw a guy curled up in a fetal position in my patio, hiding in the corner closest to that lamp post. It really shocked me. They were shining the helicopter spotlight on my window on the other side of the apartment, too, looking for the guy. I called 911, and said "I'm not sure if this is an emergency, but" and like that, they cut me off, and sent me to a recording that said I needed to call the sheriff's office if I didn't have an emergency.
I went online, got the local sheriff's office number, called, and told them what was up. He relayed my directions to the officers in pursuit, and that lead to them catching the guy. While still on the phone, I looked out the blinds again, and saw about 6 of the largest cops I'd ever seen - all well over 6', and a little Mexican guy in their custody. It was such overkill. The next day I told the ladies in the front office about the excitement while picking up my mail, and they said they'd had a long-standing "neighborhood watch" tradition that if you helped catch someone, and it lead to an arrest, you got a free month's rent. I watched my bank account jump that month, and wished more people would hide on my patio, or even try to break in. Catching criminals at this apartment complex is very lucrative.
Warm to Cool
I'm bad with titles. :<
A snapshot using the Cybershot of Diaz on the back patio..I cleared some of the debris and the weeds that were overpowering the area. You can still see what I think is one of the vertical blinds though..haha. I like that she is sitting on the bone doormat I got and her tail lays right down the middle. Shame it's such a close crop.
Since I'm using this PnS I am overall very sad with the quality of the shots.. awful color ranges, terrible blowouts or areas of no color information in the shadows, awful white balance and grain, noise, or just.. BLEH. And my bokeh..my beloved bokeh... *weep* I will never ever trade away another dSLR in my possession again! I have to appreciate what using this is doing for my processing techniques.. In the last few days I've learned new techniques, tried different styles and discovered a few Photoshop features/filters/effects that I had previously overlooked or never used before! Now I look back at older photos and kick myself for not knowing these before. When the going gets tough, you gotta get creative.
Feedback and critique always welcome and appreciated.
faux wood window blinds
ceiling fan replacement glass shades
nikon shutter release
conservatory venetian blinds
navy velvet drapes
rv awning room
awning window crank