62MM NEUTRAL DENSITY FILTER. 62MM NEUTRAL
62MM NEUTRAL DENSITY FILTER. M86 WEB FILTER BYPASS.
62mm Neutral Density Filter
- Colorless filters that reduce the amount of light in controlled degrees. (Camera/Lighting)
- In photography and optics, a neutral density filter or ND filter can be a colorless (clear) or grey filter. An ideal neutral density filter reduces and/or modifies intensity of all wavelengths or colors of light equally, giving no changes in hue of color rendition.
- Represents a measure of how dark the color is. The lightest possible value corresponds to a neutral density of 0.0 and is equivalent to pure white; while the value 3.294 is roughly equivalent to the sum of 100% of each of the CMYK inks and can be interpreted as Registration Color.
- remove by passing through a filter; "filter out the impurities"
- A porous device for removing impurities or solid particles from a liquid or gas passed through it
- A screen, plate, or layer of a substance that absorbs light or other radiation or selectively absorbs some of its components
- A device for suppressing electrical or sound waves of frequencies not required
- device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
Dolica CF-NDK62 62mm 0.3, 0.6, 0.9ND Neutral Density Filter Kit
Essential for outdoor / movement photography Most popular Dolica 62mm Neutral Density filter 0.3, 0.6, 0.9 ND Kit The ND filter is commonly used for longer exposure to emphasize movement, such as photographing waterfalls to enhance the blurred effect of the moving water. Features: ND (Neutral Density) Filters - designed and used to reduce the amount of light passing through the lens so that a longer exposure is required to record an image. Another common use of ND filters to allow use of wider apertures to reduce depth of field.
Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm 1.8D
Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm 1.4
Nikon AF Nikkor 28-70mm 3.5-4.5 (52mm Plastic Lens Hood)
Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 GII ED (52mm Rubber Lens Hood)
Nikon AF Nikkor 70-210mm 4-5.6 (62mm Rubber Lens Hood)
Vivitar Series 1 AF 28-300mm 4-5.6 (77mm Plastic Lens Hood)
Sunpak 52mm Ultraviolet Filter
Sunpak 52-58mm Diffusion Filter
Sunpak 52-58mm Neutral Density Filter
Taken with Olympus SP-500 UZ on a Dynex Camcorder Tripod
haha now that the sun isn't blasting down on my laptop, i can see that i missed a few places when i painted most of the backgound white...oh well
In My Bag
Here's what I carry around in my camera bag...well...the tripod actually straps to the outside. I also have a couple of other bodies I take for specific situations and as backup incase the digital fails.
62mm neutral density filter
These filters reduce the amount of light passing through the camera lens without changing the color of the scene. They are especially useful in bright light conditions to help prevent overexposure. Neutral Density filters also allow proper exposure at a wider lens opening for reduced depth-of-field to highlight a key subject by making the foreground and/or background out of focus.
Reduces the amount of light passing through the camera lens without changing the color of the scene. This filter is especially useful in bright light conditions. Allows proper exposure at a wider lens opening when reducing depth of field to highlight a key subject by making the foreground and/or the background out of focus. A slower shutter speed can be used to produce blurred motion effects.
poly flo filter media
reverse osmosis water filter for home
air filter wrap
simple notch filter
low pass vs high pass filter
change cabin filter
spam filter mail