CEDAR DINING TABLES : LARGE DINING ROOM TABLE.
Cedar Dining Tables
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- any cedar of the genus Cedrus
- durable aromatic wood of any of numerous cedar trees; especially wood of the red cedar often used for cedar chests
- Any of a number of conifers that typically yield fragrant, durable timber, in particular
- any of numerous trees of the family Cupressaceae that resemble cedars
Fireside Lodge Traditional Cedar Log Round Dining Table
Made from hand-peeled Northern White Cedar logs. Hand peeling leaves the natural character and beauty of the log intact and gives a more rustic appearance. Features: -Round dining table. -Traditional Cedar Log collection. -White cedar construction. -Available with liquid glass or standard finish. -Legs are inset to allow for seating all of the way around the table. -Clear coat catalyzed lacquer finish for lasting durability. -Northern white cedar logs are hand peeled to accentuate their natural character and beauty. -Cedar Veneer Plywood top prevents warping and cracking while retaining natural wood beauty. -Individually handcrafted. -Liquid glass finish for extra durability to prevent denting or scratching in the wood. -Assembly required. -Fireside Lodge provides two year limited warranty.
Cedar Cottage Dining Table
Choose Cedar Cottage for 4 Seasons vacations. Only 4 miles down West Lake Road, turn right on (aptly named) Hencoop Road to find CountrySide at Cedar Cottage; sportsman’s paradise by day and an immaculately clean vacation rental by night. Everything is provided: Enjoy sitting on the deck and lawn and soak up the spectacular view from the swing set or cook out on the fire pits and gas grills.
Residents in the Nightshelter dining room @ Cedar House, Dublin 2001
Cedar House is a 24hr support Centre for marginalised men and women run by The Salvation Army in Dublin, Ireland.
wood iron coffee table
leaf sofa table
wood card table
buffet table with hutch
contemporary coffee and end tables
how to decorate a kitchen table
dark brown coffee table