Round Dining Table Seats 12. Breakfast Table For Sale. Adjustable Coffee Tables.
Round Dining Table Seats 12
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- Give a round shape to
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- A sitting place for a passenger in a vehicle or for a member of an audience
- (seat) show to a seat; assign a seat for; "The host seated me next to Mrs. Smith"
- (seat) a space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane); "he booked their seats in advance"; "he sat in someone else's place"
- seating: an area that includes places where several people can sit; "there is seating for 40 students in this classroom"
- A thing made or used for sitting on, such as a chair or stool
- The roughly horizontal part of a chair, on which one's weight rests directly
- A video game content rating system is a system used for the classification of video games into suitability-related groups. Most of these systems are associated with and/or sponsored by a government, and are sometimes part of the local motion picture rating system.
- twelve: denoting a quantity consisting of 12 items or units
- twelve: the cardinal number that is the sum of eleven and one
~ Old And Broken Bench~ (Seat)
Old And Broken Bench
I think I prefer the colour version. I have been waiting for these flowers to pop up for what seems like ages. I think there are more to come, but I just had to take a shot of it anyway! =) I have one other shot of this bench from about a year ago which I like too.
50mm @ f2.8
Thank you for all the comments and fav's yesterday! ;)
Old And Broken Bench~ (Seat)
View of Arthurs Seat from the Scottish Royal Apartments in Edinburgh Castle
A view of Arthurs Seat and old Edinburgh, taken out of a window in the Royal Apartments within Edinburgh Castle. Legend has it that Arthur's Seat was the site of one of the battles where King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table fought and defeated an invading army.
french oak dining table
dark walnut dining table
modern dining table bench
woven round coffee table
white rectangular table
round ottoman coffee table
black sofa table with storage