60 INCH DINING ROOM TABLE. BLACK BREAKFAST TABLE
60 Inch Dining Room Table
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- dining room: a room used for dining
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Postpone consideration of
- a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- edge: advance slowly, as if by inches; "He edged towards the car"
- A unit of linear measure equal to one twelfth of a foot (2.54 cm)
- column inch: a unit of measurement for advertising space
- A unit used to express other quantities, in particular
- A very small amount or distance
- sixty: the cardinal number that is the product of ten and six
- sixty: being ten more than fifty
- Country Code: +60 International Call Prefix: 00
the holiday card, i think
Today was a snow day (since when do schools in Chicago close down due to a measly 6 inches of snow?!?) and miracle of miracles, these two felt like posing for me. The dresses must have lulled them into a hypnosis, or maybe it was because I threatened to give their Hanukkah gifts to charity if they didn't sit still for 60 seconds. I was pretty sure they'd be long gone by the time I climbed up on top of the dining room table, but there they were, all smiles and rosy cheeks and chocolate eyes.
Waiting for Dady!
Table from Mattel Modern furniture, 1958.
Chairs made by an artisan, replicas of the Petit Princess furniture, scale 1:16.
Buffet from Red Robin Furniture, made in Japan from 50?s.
Cornings from Banner Toys and Mattel.
Pyrex bowl and refrigerator dishes from Rement Miniatures.
Vintage food from Deluxe Reading Kitchen from 60?s.
Doll unmarked, she is 8 inches tall. Name (I am thinking)!
unique sofa table
canoe coffee tables
mission style kitchen tables
black drop leaf kitchen table
54 round dining tables
classic dining room table
60 round glass dining table