Hockey goalie starters - World hockey junior championship 2011
Hockey Goalie Starters
- The goaltender (also known colloquially as the goalie, goaler, or netminder, or from football: goalkeeper or keeper) in ice hockey is the player who defends his team's goal net by stopping shots of the puck from entering his team's net, thus preventing the opposing team from scoring.
- The first course of a meal; an appetizer
- A person or thing that starts an event, activity, or process, in particular
- (starter) the official who signals the beginning of a race or competition
- An automatic device for starting a machine, esp. the engine of a vehicle
- (starter) a contestant in a team sport who is in the game at the beginning
- (starter) an electric motor for starting an engine
Pittsburgh goalie skating during the warm-ups vs the Panthers at the Bank Atlantic Center on 3-6-08. He didn't start the game, but he came in after the Panthers scored 3 goals on the starter.
Goalie Shane Madolora is illumininated by the spotlight as he is announced as a starter. To the left is Bryan Potts (7), and to the right are Scott Knowles (3)and Chris Saracino (27).
bulgaria womens hockey
franklin hockey sticks
university hockey camp
kids ice hockey
hockey team number
canada vs russia world junior hockey