POWER SKATING HOCKEY CAMP : HOW TO CURVE A HOCKEY STICK.
Power Skating Hockey Camp
- The action or activity of skating on ice skates, roller skates, or a skateboard as a sport or pastime
- (skate) move along on skates; "The Dutch often skate along the canals in winter"
- (skate) sports equipment that is worn on the feet to enable the wearer to glide along and to be propelled by the alternate actions of the legs
- the sport of gliding on skates
- Hockey refers to a family of sports in which two teams play against each other by trying to maneuver a ball, or a puck, into the opponent's goal, using a hockey stick.
- Hockey is an album by John Zorn featuring his early "game piece" composition of the same name. The album, first released on vinyl on Parachute Records in 1980, (tracks 4-9), and later re-released on CD on Tzadik Records with additional bonus tracks as part of the The Parachute Years Box Set in
- field hockey: a game resembling ice hockey that is played on an open field; two opposing teams use curved sticks try to drive a ball into the opponents' net
- The capacity or ability to direct or influence the behavior of others or the course of events
- Political or social authority or control, esp. that exercised by a government
- possession of controlling influence; "the deterrent power of nuclear weapons"; "the power of his love saved her"; "his powerfulness was concealed by a gentle facade"
- The ability to do something or act in a particular way, esp. as a faculty or quality
- (physics) the rate of doing work; measured in watts (= joules/second)
- supply the force or power for the functioning of; "The gasoline powers the engines"
- providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities; "they played up the silliness of their roles for camp effect"; "campy Hollywood musicals of the 1940's"
- temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers; "wherever he went in the camp the men were grumbling"
- Live for a time in a camp, tent, or camper, as when on vacation
- live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
- Lodge temporarily, esp. in an inappropriate or uncomfortable place
- Remain persistently in one place
D Theo Peckham isn't showing off (or signalling a need for a bathroom visit)--it's just a skating drill.
L-R: LW Troy Bodie, LW Slava Trukhno, C Fredrik Johansson, LW Fredrik Pettersson, RW Mike Duco.
top prospects hockey game
national hockey league logo
lightning girls hockey
hockey theme party
watch montreal hockey game
vancouver canucks hockey news
hockey goal sound
table hockey tavern
hockey off ice drills