Paisley Rugs. Carpet Yellow. Carpet Cleaning Palatine.
- A distinctive intricate pattern of curved, feather-shaped figures based on a pine-cone design from India
- a soft wool fabric with a colorful swirled pattern of curved shapes
- Paisley (Paislig) is a town and a former burgh in the west-Central Lowlands of Scotland. It is situated on the northern edge of the Gleniffer Braes, straddling the banks of the River Cart.
- Paisley or Paisley pattern is a droplet-shaped vegetable motif of Indian and Persian origin. The pattern is sometimes called "Persian pickles" by American traditionalists, especially quiltmakers,The Persian Pickle Club, Sandra Dallas. St. Martin's Press, (1995).
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
12 foot Long table and various friendly chairs and stools
I love to set an eclectic table. It starts with 3 tables set in a row... one more is added for Thanksgiving and big gatherings. Then there's the "family" of chairs of different sizes and shapes hand-picked at garage sales and trash piles. Next 3 tablecloths are added, all related but different. And dishes and silverware... a melange of English, European and American pieces. And vases of fresh-cut Crotons and tropical flowers. Wonderful and carefree! Let the meal begin.
Quick, easy project- Selvage Mug Rug
Here's a good way to use your selvages, they don't have to be very big. I sewed these down onto muslin and batting and a backing, all at the same time, then all I had to do was put on binding. It quilted itself in the process. See? EASY!
The back is green paisley jungle by Fassett.
huntington carpet rosemary
contemporary shag rug
raising carpet pile
red wine removal from carpet
princess area rug
grand prairie carpet cleaning
auto carpet by the yard
second hand carpet for sale