5X7 CARDBOARD PHOTO HOLDERS - PHOTO HOLDERS
5X7 CARDBOARD PHOTO HOLDERS - HOW TO MAKE HANDMADE PHOTO ALBUMS - ONLINE FUNNY PHOTO EDITING.
5x7 Cardboard Photo Holders
- Pasteboard or stiff paper
- a stiff moderately thick paper
- without substance; "cardboard caricatures of historical figures"
- (of a character in a literary work) Lacking depth and realism; artificial
- (The Cardboards) The Cardboards were one of the first bands in the local independent/experimental/punk/new wave scene in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,Mervis, Scott. "", Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 2006-08-17, p. WE13. Retrieved on 2008-10-09. from around 1979 till 1985.
- A person who holds something
- (holder) the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it; "the bond was marked `payable to bearer'"
- (holder) a person who holds something; "they held two hostages"; "he holds the trophy"; "she holds a United States passport"
- A device or implement for holding something
- The possessor of a trophy, championship, or record
- (holder) a holding device; "a towel holder"; "a cigarette holder"; "an umbrella holder"
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- A photo finish
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- A photograph
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- Standard photographic print sizes are used in photographic printing. Cut sheets of paper meant for printing photographs are commonly sold in these sizes.
Homemade Camera Photo
This is a 5x7 photo from a camera that I made and used a few times. It was made mostly of cardboard and it was fixed focus and had no viewfinder but the negative was 5x7 inches and that is impressive. The camera used an old back from and 8x10 camera to convert 8x10 to use 5x7 holders and the lens was from a Graphlex. The lens was designed to cover 4x5 but it seemed like it could cover 5x7 if stopped down to F16 or F22. The dark upper right corner is not due to a lack of lens coverage but only because the camera was braced on the lower rail of a fence and the corner is part of the upper rail. there is a lack of sharpness at the right hand side but it's not so bad. I should have worked with the camera more before dissassembling it.
When we started preparing for Elliette's arrival last October, our cardboard intake absolutely exploded. From Ikea, to Amazon.com, our cardboard pile grew daily.
Minneapolis has very strict rules regarding cardboard recycling, so I waited all winter before tackling the Cardboard Beast.
This was what we ended up with...
wall photo collage ideas
kristen stewart robert pattinson photo shoot
professional photo printing reviews
free 3d photo editing software
digital photo contests online
microsoft free photo editing software
375 compact photo printer
love image photo
photo fun effects software
ams software photo collage creator