Canopy coffee table mahogany finish. Patio dining table and chairs
Canopy Coffee Table Mahogany Finish
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- Hard reddish-brown timber from a tropical tree, used for high-quality furniture
- wood of any of various mahogany trees; much used for cabinetwork and furniture
- any of various tropical timber trees of the family Meliaceae especially the genus Swietinia valued for their hard yellowish- to reddish-brown wood that is readily worked and takes a high polish
- A rich reddish-brown color like that of mahogany wood
- reddish brown: a shade of brown with a tinge of red
- The tropical American tree that produces this timber, widely harvested from the wild
- cover with a canopy
- the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- Consume or get through the final amount or portion of (something, esp. food or drink)
- coating: a decorative texture or appearance of a surface (or the substance that gives it that appearance); "the boat had a metallic finish"; "he applied a coat of a clear finish"; "when the finish is too thin it is difficult to apply evenly"
- (of an activity) Come to an end
- finish up: finally be or do something; "He ended up marrying his high school sweetheart"; "he wound up being unemployed and living at home again"
- Bring (a task or activity) to an end; complete
- complete: come or bring to a finish or an end; "He finished the dishes"; "She completed the requirements for her Master's Degree"; "The fastest runner finished the race in just over 2 hours; others finished in over 4 hours"
Mahogany poachers seeking to profit from this precious hardwood have brought deforestation and corruption deep inside the Amazon Basin. We found this one just across the river from the lodge.
Mahogany Black Stain Test 1
Single coat of black stain on mahogany, compared to the finished guitar, which is tung oil on the same mahogany.
onyx coffee tables
french bistro table chairs
metro pub dining bar table
tray for coffee table
extra long sofa tables
boomerang cocktail table
books end table
oak vanity table
folding tables with handles
tall kitchen tables and chairs