WOODEN PICNIC TABLE BENCH - GLASS COFFEE TABLES UK.
Wooden Picnic Table Bench
- A picnic table (or sometimes a picnic bench) is a modified table with attached benches, designed for eating a meal outdoors (picnicking).
- an inverted V shape with a flat line across the top (not a gallows character). In EVA this is character .
- Like or characteristic of wood
- lacking ease or grace; "the actor's performance was wooden"; "a wooden smile"
- (woodenly) ungraciously: without grace; rigidly; "they moved woodenly"
- Made of wood
- Stiff and awkward in movement or manner
- made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood; "a wooden box"; "an ancient cart with wooden wheels"
- exhibit on a bench; "bench the poodles at the dog show"
- a long seat for more than one person
- A long, sturdy work table used by a carpenter, mechanic, scientist, or other worker
- A long seat for several people, typically made of wood or stone
- The office of judge or magistrate
- take out of a game; of players
Family Communing At Wayside Green Picnic Table - Circa 1950s
Back in the *Simpler and Innocent Times* of road travel in the Fabulous Fifties, when American culture and family life was at its Golden Zenith, before before Federal Interstates and Limited Access Highways existed, there were numerous family-centric wayside rest stops located and sprinkled along the side of roads, highways and byways.
These green and shady roadside family-friendly rest stop encampments had green wooden picnic tables with bench seating situated under green shade trees. The picnic tables were usually green, because of a natural moss covering or paint, and were a place where families could stop to eat, bond and commune over Maw*s homemade recipe fried chicken, potato salad, and other family style picnic cuisine.
If nature should happen to call, one could simply run into natural privacy behind the bushes or into the tall weeds just outside, and on the other side of, the rest stop perimeter, for a personal comfort break.
EMPTY ON GREEN.
picnic bench at the top of wilton lodge park. on the banks of the river teviot, a nice place to sit for a bit of piece and quiet, and to watch nature going about it's daily routine. hawick, scottish borders, scotland.
maple dining table and chairs
wood bar tables
wood glass top coffee table
contemporary table settings
chrome and glass end table
two tone dining room table
stainless steel top table