CLEANING FOAM AIR FILTER - AIR FILTER
Cleaning Foam Air Filter - Project Studio Reflexion Filter - Fram Marine Fuel Filters.
Cleaning Foam Air Filter
- A device for filtering particles of dust, soot, etc., from the air passing through it, esp. one protecting the air inlet of an internal combustion engine
a filter that removes dust from the air that passes through it
A particulate air filter is a device composed of fibrous materials which removes solid particulates such as dust, pollen, mold, and bacteria from the air.
(air filters) Adhesive filters made of metal or various fibers that are coated with an adhesive liquid to which particles of lint and dust adhere. These filters will remove as much as 90% of the dirt if they do not become clogged. The more common filters are of the throwaway or disposable type.
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- a lightweight material in cellular form; made by introducing gas bubbles during manufacture
- become bubbly or frothy or foaming; "The boiling soup was frothing"; "The river was foaming"; "Sparkling water"
- A similar mass formed from saliva or sweat
- A thick preparation containing many small bubbles
- A mass of small bubbles formed on or in liquid, typically by agitation or fermentation
- a mass of small bubbles formed in or on a liquid; "the beer had a thick head of foam"
1979 Kawasaki KDX 400 with only 5000 miles
These bikes seem pretty rare. When I got this one it was wrecked,didn't have fenders,seat was baked and shredded,and of course it was sun baked to perfection.Other than that,it was pretty much complete. I spent 3 or 4 months on this bike back in 2000ish taking it completely apart and cleaning,painting,and brainstorming it back together. I had to custom install handle bar risers to hold a set of realistic handlebars,the ones I replaced I actually still have,I should post that photo. I can show anyone how to do it if needed. I'll shoot a photo of it later. I cut a saddle into the seat foam,1/2 because the foam was toast,and 1/2 because I had a theory.Works great. I wouldn't do it to a seat nowadays due to my views on originality have changed. I'm geared more towards leaving the bikes as stock as possible now.
Long story shortened.
When I was done with this bike,it looked new from afar,totally bitchen.I have a polaroid I will scan and post,the only photo I have of it when it was done. I took it out to ride the 1st time,had a friend with me,he was on my 81 RM 465. I couldn't believe how much of a dream this bike was to ride.Unbelievable. I bragged to my friend and said you gotta ride this thing,and we switched bikes.As we rode,after about a mile,he flies by me and does his own thing for a bit. I was stopped having a smoke,and here he comes ripping up to me,slows down in front of me,turns into a donut,completes 3 rounds and flies off. I was pissed. I fired up the 465 and took off after him to get my beautiful bike back,he rides up next to me and shouts out loud, I'll trade you my truck for this bike!.........................................................................................What was I going to say....?......I paid $75 for it,put a couple hundred more into it,and all that time and work,'and' the bike was so beautiful (at the time),but I didn't have a truck at the time. So I said OK. He owned it for a few years leaving it outside uncovered,never fixed anything on it,took the airbox out to install a super high performance K and N drag racing air filter for maximum horsepower (like this thing doesn't have enough) ,took the headlight off,and rode it till the tabs on the pipe were broke,and the brackets on the stock silencer were broke,brakes gone,etc. He was down on his luck,his new truck had been got stolen,I had his other now perfectly running truck, and felt a little wierd,so I let him ride my 76 CB 550 around till he got back on his feet. He rode the piss out of it,everytime I seen him I was doing maintenence on the CB. So I hit him up to trade my CB for the KDX and he said YES. And that's the story of how I got my KDX 400 baby back. I'm always on craigslist looking for a 79 or 80 KDX 400 parts bike ever since getting it back. I really want to keep it forever,it is that cool.
Superior quality foam filter provides the first line of defense against the destructive effects of dirt ingestion. This Genuine Briggs & Stratton air filter is exclusively designed for used on:
•3.5-4.5 Gross HP Q45®, Classic™, Sprint™, Quattro™ engines with Plastic Air Cleaner Housing
•450-600 Series™ engines
Contains air filter foam element (698369).
polarizing filter price
pp filter bag
champion oil filter motorcycle
water separating fuel filter
change oil filter without changing oil
whisper 10 power filter
canon uv filter
rena filstar external canister filters