ETHICAL INVESTMENT ASSOCIATION - INVESTMENT ASSOCIATION
Ethical investment association - Personal investment companies.
Ethical Investment Association
- (Ethical Investments) "Ethical investment" is the term given to investment in companies which make a positive contribution to the world rather than to companies which harm the world, its people and wildlife.
- Socially responsible investing, also known as sustainable, socially-conscious, or ethical investing, describes an investment strategy which seeks to maximize both financial return and social good.
- (Ethical Investing) Individual and institutional investors and businesspeople decide what their most important ethical values are and make their investment decisions or conduct their businesses to reflect these values, in addition to making purely economic decisions.
- the state of being connected together as in memory or imagination; "his association of his father with being beaten was too strong to break"
- A plant community defined by a characteristic group of dominant plant species
- A connection or cooperative link between people or organizations
- (often in names) A group of people organized for a joint purpose
- a formal organization of people or groups of people; "he joined the Modern Language Association"
- the act of consorting with or joining with others; "you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by association"
Workshop C2: The role of the PRIVATE SECTOR in implementing responsible corporate and individual behavior
In the wake of the financial meltdown the ideology of less government with budgetary cuts and less public services, is rapidly gaining ground. The initial call for more stringent regulations to prevent a repeat of the crisis has been watered down.
1. How does a company implement ethical standards across its operations and value chain?
2. How can employers’ associations and trade unions contribute to improving corporate responsibility?
Moderator: Andre Schneider, Global Advisor, former Managing Director of the World Economic Forum
Devil’s advocate: Tim Mazur, Chief Operating Officer of the Ethics and Compliance Officer Association (ECOA)
• Christian Frutiger, Global Public Affairs Manager, Nestle S.A.,. Switzerland: “Creating Shared Value”, developing an inclusive CSR strategy in a multinational company
• Peter Rossmann, Director for Communications, International Union of Food Workers (IUF): Trade Unions’ approach and perspective to contribute to improving Corporate Responsibility
• Nadia Balgobin, Sustainable Business & Public Sector Management Consultant, Switzerland: Who is a social entrepreneur? Challenges for selection criteria
• Oshani Perera, Programme Officer, International Institute for Sustainable Development, Switzerland : Sustainable Foreign Direct Investment
project investment analysis
wall street guide to investing
best income investments 2011
national private investment
warren buffet investing tips
day trading investment brokerage
high park investment
climate investment funds world bank
cornerstone overseas investment limited
asset and investment
05.11.2011. u 13:43 •