NATIONAL INVESTMENT TRUST : INVESTMENT TRUST
National Investment Trust : Are Bonds A Good Investment In 2011 : Currency Investment.
National Investment Trust
- A limited company whose business is the investment of shareholders' funds, the shares being traded like those of any other public company
- A company whose sole business consists of buying, selling and holding shares.
- investment company: a financial institution that sells shares to individuals and invests in securities issued by other companies
- An Investment trust is a form of collective investment found mostly in the United Kingdom. Investment trusts are closed-end funds and are constituted as public limited companies.
- Owned, controlled, or financially supported by the federal government
- a person who owes allegiance to that nation; "a monarch has a duty to his subjects"
- of or relating to or belonging to a nation or country; "national hero"; "national anthem"; "a national landmark"
- limited to or in the interests of a particular nation; "national interests"; "isolationism is a strictly national policy"
- Of or relating to a nation; common to or characteristic of a whole nation
A view from Borestone Mountain, a bird conservation block
With a TogetherGreen planning grant, Maine Audubon is working with landowners who own very large parcels of land in areas that have been identified as “bird conservation blocks.” These forest blocks provide habitat for over 30 high-priority neotropical migratory birds, many of which have experienced extreme population declines over the past 40 years. Specifically, Maine Audubon will work with 800,000 acres of land managed by a variety of stakeholders, including an industrial forest landowner, a timber investment management owner, a real estate investment trust, a family timber harvesting operation, a traditional sporting camp owner, the State of Maine, three private conservation organizations, and others. This grant will support a series of meetings with these landowners, working to identify barriers and solutions to incorporating songbird management into future forest management plans.
Photo by Dean Cilley
Rand Wentworth and Steve Rosenberg
Rand Wentworth presenting Steve Rosenberg, executive director of Scenic Hudson, with a plaque in recognition of their investment in the Land Trust Board Member Challenge (www.lta.org/newsroom/board_challenge.htm)
corporate finance and investments
warren buffett value investing
how to find great investments
high yield funds investment
investment committee guidelines
investment bonds with
best companies to invest on
growth and value investing
05.11.2011. u 13:41 •