ELECTRIC INDUSTRIAL HEATERS - WOOD FIRED WATER HEATER PLANS.
Electric Industrial Heaters
- (Electric industry) The electrical power industry provides the production and delivery of electrical power (electrical energy), often known as power, or electricity, in sufficient quantities to areas that need electricity through a grid.
- A fastball
- (heater) fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- (heater) device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
60's Advertisement - Walita electric iron
"You can buy any other iron which is not Walita. But then don't blame yourself are 'passing bad'."
('passando mal' in portuguese can means 'feeling bad, stay sick' but also means 'do ironing with bad results')
"Everybody knows that once there were clothes hard to ironing. That's it until we create the Walita Automatic Iron. Who left cold any other iron. At first, it has an exclusive design (winner of the Industrial Design exhibition award), it is so nice that we take pity to make it work. But don't get impressed, behind these delicate and artistical lines there is an uncommon heater element. A heater element that makes the Walita Automatic Iron more economic too. With various heating levels, each one for each kind of fabric. To finish the talk: Walita is the hottest iron you ever get."
"Walita - Contributes for the women emancipation" (hahahahaha that's the 60's!)
Source: an important brazilan magazine from the past, the "O Cruzeiro" illustrated magazine, which was in line since 1928 to 1974. Unfortunately there is not an on line collection yet.
#365 day #7 - industrial espionage.... or something like that
today the 2nd boiled died at work - same problem as the first one a few days ago. so we now have no heat on site - not fun! these are the heat exchanger sections from the first boiler, a bit industrial, but the bain of my life right now, the heating system on this site has caused me so many problems! heres hoping i can keep warm with just me little electric heater!
swimming pool electric heater
new hot water heater no hot water
soleus oil filled radiator heater
tent heaters for camping
best electric wall heaters
bathroom wall heater
menards space heater
broken heater core
how to replace a heater core
combustion wood heaters