EASY SAX SONGS - SAX SONGS
EASY SAX SONGS - BACH 5C TRUMPET MOUTHPIECE - MUTED TRUMPET SOUND.
Easy Sax Songs
- A musical composition sestive of a song
- A short poem or other set of words set to music or meant to be sung
- (song) a distinctive or characteristic sound; "the song of bullets was in the air"; "the song of the wind"; "the wheels sang their song as the train rocketed ahead"
- (song) the act of singing; "with a shout and a song they marched up to the gates"
- Singing or vocal music
- (song) a short musical composition with words; "a successful musical must have at least three good songs"
- not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
- Be careful
- easily: with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily'); "she was easily excited"; "was easily confused"; "he won easily"; "this china breaks very easily"; "success came too easy"
- posing no difficulty; requiring little effort; "an easy job"; "an easy problem"; "an easy victory"; "the house is easy to heat"; "satisfied with easy answers"; "took the easy way out of his dilemma"
- SAX (abbr. from Slovensky akciovy index; in Slovak: Slovak Share Index) is the official stock index of the Bratislava Stock Exchange.
- A saxophone
- a Belgian maker of musical instruments who invented the saxophone (1814-1894)
- a single-reed woodwind with a conical bore
Santana: Caravanserai 1972
1. Eternal Caravan of Reincarnation (Shrieve-Rutley -Schon) ) 4'25
2. Waves Within (Rolie-Santana-Rauch) 3'54
3. Look Up (To See What's Coming Down) (Rauch-Rolie-Santana) 2'55
4. Just In Time To See The Sun (Shrieve-Santana-Rolie) 2'13
5. Song of the Wind (Rolie-Schon-Santana) 6'03
6. All the Love of the Universe (Santana-Schon) 7'39
7. Future Primitive (Areas-Lewis) 4'20
8. Stone Flower (Shrieve-Santana-Jobin) 6'05
9. La Fuente del Ritmo (Lewis) 4'30
10. Every Step of the Way (Shrieve) 9'06
Carlos Santana guitar, percuss., vocal 6
Neal Schon guitar
Douglas Rauch guitar
Douglas Rodrigues guitar
Tom Rutley bass
Wendy Haas piano
Gregg Rolie: organ
James Mingo Lewis percuss.
Mike Shrieve drums
Hadley Caliman sax (1.)
Orchestra arr. by Tom Harrel
Producers Santana & Shrieve
Album art: Joan Chase
LP: CBS 32060, Release: Jan 1972
Bought the LP 28.5.1984 - Fazu Alexi, H:ki
Genre: latin rock, fusion jazz/blues
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The Paramahansa Yogananada's Aphorism on the back cover:
The body melts into the universe.
The universe melts into the soundless voice.
The sound melts into the all-shining light.
And the light enters the bosom of infinite joy.
(from "Metaphysical Meditations)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Santana is a phenomenal among the guitar heroes.
His playing technique and the sound of his guitar
is so personal, easy to recognize. His first LP's
are classics, specially the Abraxas.
In 1973 he became disciple of Sri Chinmoy and had
a Indian name Devadip (The lamp and eye of God)
He played with many jazz musicians: in Weather
Report, With McLauglin etc. etc...
- and he's still making records.
The album is full of eastern mysticism: the titles of the tracks,
the Yogananda's aphorism, the cover art... - but the music - it's
quite typical Santana's style. Long guitar solos and high-flying
with the Latin percussions.
The A-side is played without breaks one track after another.
One of Santana's best records ever!
Santana (1969)US: 2x Platinum
Abraxas (1970) US: 5x Platinum
Santana 3 (1971) US: 2x Platinum
Caravanserai (1972) US: Platinum
Live! & Buddy Miles 1972 US: Platinum
Love Devotion Surrender (1973 John McLaughlin) US: Gold
Welcome (1973) US: Gold
Illuminations (1974; with Alice Coltrane)
Borboletta (1974) US: Gold
Lotus (live) (1975)
Amigos (1976) US: Gold
Festival (1977) US: Gold
Moonflower (1977) US: 2x Platinum
Inner Secrets (1978) US: Gold
Oneness: Silver Dreams, Golden Reality (1979)
Marathon (1979) US: Gold
The Swing of Delight (1980)
Zebop! (1981) US: Platinum
Havana Moon (1983; with Booker T & the MGs, Willie Nelson,
and The Fabulous Thunderbirds)
Beyond Appearances (1985)
Blues for Salvador (1987)
Spirits Dancing in the Flesh (1990)
Sacred Fire: Live in South America (1993) US: Gold
Santana Brothers (1994; with Jorge Santana & Carlos Hernandez)
Santana Live at the Fillmore (released 1997)
Supernatural (1999) US: 15x Platinum
Shaman (2002) US: 2x Platinum
All That I Am (2005) US: Gold
Santana and Wayne Shorter - Live At the Montreux
Jazz Festival 1988 (2007)
Jurandy do Sax, tocando Bolero de Ravel na praia do Jacare, em Intermares – PB.
Jurandy do Sax playing Bolero de Ravel at Alligator beach, at Intermares – PB – Brazil.
311 – Amber
Brainstorm, take me away from the norm
I got to tell you something
This phenomenon, I had to put it in a song
And it goes like
Whoa, amber is the color of your energy
Whoa, shades of gold displayed naturally
You ought to know what brings me here
You glide through my head blind to fear
And I know why
You live too far away
Your voice rings like a bell anyway
Don't give up your independence
Unless it feels so right
Nothing good comes easily
Sometimes you gotta fight
Launched a thousand ships in my heart
So easy, still it's fine from afar
And you know that
Whoa, brainstorm take me away from the norm
Whoa, I got to tell you something
violin string shop
guitar tab to notes
alto sax lesson
clarinet mouth pieces
free guitar songs
3 4 violins for sale
how to sell musical instruments
04.11.2011. u 15:10 •