The inn at reading : Complete hotel lodging : Europa hotel dusseldorf.
The Inn At Reading
- Used to convey the specified quality of such written or printed matter
- a particular interpretation or performance; "on that reading it was an insult"; "he was famous for his reading of Mozart"
- Written or printed matter that can be read
- The action or skill of reading written or printed matter silently or aloud
- the cognitive process of understanding a written linguistic message; "his main reading was detective stories"; "sestions for further reading"
- a datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument; "he could not believe the meter reading"; "the barometer gave clear indications of an approaching storm"
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
Ashby Inn Guestbook
Peggy and I were at a country Inn this weekend in Paris, Virginia, about an hour's drive from Washington, DC. As is the custom in many inns, the room we stayed in had a guest book so that people can share their visit and memories. As we looked through the guest book we read this entry which I wanted to preserve through photography, because it's one of sweetest and most pure of heart inn-journal entries I've read. Here's the entry in case you have any difficulty reading her handwriting (it should be readable in large size.)
I hope that Lauren gets her wish. (And I'm tempted to stay at the Ashby Inn again next year, if for no other reason than to find out what happens to Chris and Lauren.)
Nov. 11th 2006
It was the day of my birthday where my boyfriend and I drove through the Shenandoah Valley and enjoyed a day of wine tasting and mouth watering cheese with a crisp baguette at Linden Winery. We then proceeded to a small town called Paris in the beautiful state of Virginia. We traveled through windy roads and endless fields of green to an exquisite Inn named Ashby.
We were told when making reservations that the Lafayette Room was the best room in the house. A beautiful day when we arrived, Weather you would never imagine in November, a pleasant 72 degrees. We were greeted by a small bird who obviously lost its way and had eventually made it out of our room.
Dinner at 8:30, where we dined at Willard Scott's table on crab cakes and medium rare New York strip. A bottle of Thom Clarke red wine to accompany our meal, ending our dinner with some champagne and creme brulee.
We ended our evening by the wood burning fire, finishing our wine from dinner.
Woke up this morning to a delicious complimentary breakfast with a very generous selection.
We are sad to go but most certainly will make this a yearly tradition.
Chris and Lauren
P.S. I am incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life and I only hope he will become a permanent fixture in my life!! someday.
Reading Station plaque
In memory of Henry West who lost his life in a whirlwind at the Great Western Railway Station, Reading on 24th March, 1840. A Rail was erected at the time by his fellow workmen as a token of their affectionate respect to his memory. Renewed by his brother George 1862, renewed by his niece F.G. Rixon 1924. Renewed by Reading Corporation 1971. This plaque erected 1994 by Reading Borough Council and Regent Inns plc.
Sudden the change,
I in a moment fell and had not time
to bid my friends farewell.
Yet hushed be all complaint,
'tis sweet, 'tis blest,
to change Earth's stormy scenes
for Endless Rest,
Dear Friends prepare,
take warning by my fall,
so shall you hear with joy
your Saviour's call.
jewel lake bed and breakfast anchorage
hotel ancora cattolica
luxor hotel room rates
hotel bed room
international hotel network
golf hotel guadalmina
city garden hotel hong
the w hotel new orleans poydras