VINTAGE MOTEL SIGN - VINTAGE MOTEL
Vintage Motel Sign - Southern Michigan Bed And Breakfast - Gold Strike Hotel Gambling Hall.
Vintage Motel Sign
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
the oldness of wines
Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- a motor hotel
- gestural: used of the language of the deaf
- Used to indicate that someone or something is not present where they should be or are expected to be
- mark with one's signature; write one's name (on); "She signed the letter and sent it off"; "Please sign here"
- An object, quality, or event whose presence or occurrence indicates the probable presence or occurrence of something else
- Something regarded as an indication or evidence of what is happening or going to happen
- a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened); "he showed signs of strain"; "they welcomed the signs of spring"
Willamina Auto Court, Oregon (Vintage Motel Sign)
This was in Willamina, Oregon, USA north up toward McMinnville & Portland. It was so old and nearly illegible that I almost passed by it, though I was looking for old motel signs. At first, I thought it said something like Auto Repair. I saw that it was directly in front of a two story old yellow house which was in ill repair and which seemed an unlikely place to do auto repair. I drove around and read it more carefully, and took pictures of it from the East and from the West and discovered it said Auto Court. I then went around behind the big yellow house, and sure enough, some very old buildings with motel type rooms, that looked as if they had been turned into apartments. There were cats everywhere, many of them. I took the vintage signs specifically for the VINTAGE MOTEL SIGNS group pool. If you want to see more of the "auto court" look at some of my other pictures.
When Willamina was a "hot" lumber town, this Auto Court was probably the place to stay.
Population in 2000 was 1,844 roughly half male and half female.
Vintage Motel Sign - Ivory Court - Leaburg, Oregon
IMG_4817, It appears that the old motel itself is gone, but that perhaps a bit of it was used to remodel into about 6 small apartments. This picture is taken from the east side looking west. I believe the flowers which almost swallow it up are called Rose of Sharon, but I am not sure. I tried to look up the populations of Leaburg, and it wasn't available. I don't imagine it is more than 150 to 350 somewhere. I think it would be safe to say the trout population in the McKenzie River that goes parallel to the town is higher than the people population.
s estanyol hotel ibiza
travel inn manhattan
royal lancaster hotel lancaster terrace
cheap accommodation in malaga
quality inn at zion
hotel eden rembrandt square
hotels with day rates
best inn hawthorne