THE LORD NELSON HOTEL HALIFAX - HOTEL ABRUZZI.
The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Nelson: English admiral who defeated the French fleets of Napoleon but was mortally wounded at Trafalgar (1758-1805)
- Horatio Nelson, 1st Viscount Nelson, 1st Duke of Bronte, KB (29 September 1758 – 21 October 1805) was an English flag officer famous for his service in the Royal Navy, particularly during the Napoleonic Wars.
- Lord Nelson is the lead vocalist for the rap metal band Stuck Mojo. He joined the group in 2006 after being offered a position to sing and rap for their album Southern Born Killers. Real Name Lloyd Nelson, The Stage Name "Lord Nelson" was given to him by Rich Ward on joining Stuck Mojo.
- provincial capital and largest city of Nova Scotia
- The capital of Nova Scotia, Canada; pop. 67,800 (1991). It is Canada's principal ice-free port on the Atlantic coast
- Halifax is a four-piece rock band from Thousand Oaks, California. They formed in 2003 and currently are signed with Rocket Science Records.
- Halifax is a passenger rail station on MBTA Commuter Rail's Plymouth/Kingston Line. It is the station where the line splits for either Plymouth or Kingston, and is the penultimate station of the entire line.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Photographed at the Lord Nelson hotel in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Model: Madison Ingram. Lighting: CFL in the lamp plus a blue gel on a SB-900.
Daniel and David , management team Lord Nelson Hotel
Daniel and I with David Clark (general manager) at the Wed evening mangers reception at the Lord Nelson Hotel in Halifax.
renaissance eden roc hotel
edinburgh family accommodation
stanley hotel tours
the grange white hall hotel
hotels near rhode island convention center
hudson hotel nyc bar
hotels with hot tubs in the room
luxury hotels in switzerland
il giardino incantato bed and breakfast