HOTEL DE GLACE DE QUEBEC - GLACE DE QUEBEC
HOTEL DE GLACE DE QUEBEC - FOREST LODGE HOTEL - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC HOTELS AND RESORTS
Hotel De Glace De Quebec
- the largest province of Canada; a French colony from 1663 to 1759 when it was lost to the British
- A heavily forested province in eastern Canada; pop. 6,845,700. Settled by the French in 1608, it was ceded to the British in 1763 and became one of the original four provinces in the Dominion of Canada in 1867. The majority of its residents are French-speaking, and it is a focal point of the French-Canadian nationalist movement, which advocates independence for Quebec. French name Quebec
- A code word representing the letter Q, used in radio communication
- the French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec; situated on the Saint Lawrence River
- Its capital city, a port on the St. Lawrence River; pop. 167,517. Founded in 1608, it is Canada's oldest city. It was captured from the French by the British in 1759 after the battle of the Plains of Abraham and became capital of Lower Canada (later Quebec) in 1791
- Quebec or (Quebec )According to the Canadian government, Quebec (with the acute accent) is the official name in French and Quebec (without the accent) is the province's official name in English; the name is . In this system, the official name of the capital is Quebec in both official languages.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- Glaze with a thin sugar-based coating
- candied: (used especially of fruits) preserved by coating with or allowing to absorb sugar
- A Glace is a typical Dutch pastry, in the Netherlands better known under the name roze koek ("pink cake"). It consists of a small flat cake with a layer of pink fondant.
- a stock that has been reduced to a syrupy consistency and used to add flavor and color to a sauce
- Delaware: a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- Defensive end
- (des) diethylstilbesterol: synthetic nonsteroid with the properties of estrogen; formerly used to treat menstrual problems but was found to be associated with vaginal cancers in the daughters of women so treated during pregnancy
- (des) diethylstilbestrol: a potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry
- Delaware (in official postal use)
9/52 - Hotel de glace
The Ice Hotel near Quebec city is the first ice hotel in North America. All furniture is made of ice, the walls are made of snow. The cheapest room is about 200$ per person-night while more spacious rooms can cost as much as 1000 $.
L'hotel de glace pres de Quebec est le premier hotel de ce genre en Amerique du nord. Tous les meubles sont fait de glace. Les murs sont en neige.
Hôtel de Glace - Québec, QC
The Hotel de Glace has a total surface area exceeding 3,000 m2 (32,000 sq. ft.).
L'Hotel de Glace a une superficie totale de plus de 3 000 metres carres (32 000 pieds2).
accommodation in tweed heads
find a hotel near an address
business hotel reservations
palma majorca hotel
tourist hotel antwerpen
prince park hotel tokyo
the victoria hotel sidmouth
manor hotel slate run pa
vistamar beach resort hotel
hotel almenrausch und edelweiss
03.11.2011. u 08:51 •